Chapter 12

Aella's POV

After what happened,nagstay nalang ako sa kwarto ko at umiyak.Di ako makapaniwala na magtatago ng ganon sila mommy and what's even worse ay hindi ko alam kung bakit wala akong maalala na nagkaroon ako ng kapatid na babae.Wala na akong ginawa sa kwarto ko kundi umiyak ng umiyak.

Habang umiiyak ako may biglang kumatok sa pinto ko.

"Go away!" i shouted

"Aella we need to talk." malumanay na sambit ni Allison.

"Wala tayong dapat pag usapan,so please leave me alone!" i said.Nakarinig ako ng buntong hininga bago niya tuluyang buksan ang pinto.How the hell did she open it?

"Pano ka nakapasok?!Nilock ko yan ah." I said.Sobrang naguguluhan ako kung pano niya nalaman yung passcode sa kwarto ko.E si kuya lang naman at ako yung may alam.

"This room used to be our room Aella,Do you notice how big the room is?Malaki yung kwarto because it was our room."she explained.So that explains why my room is so big.Bat ganyan siya,malumanay padin siya magsalita after what i've done to her.

"Why are you even my sister?"I asked.Tinignan niya ako and then she smiled.

"It's okay kung ayaw mo na akong tanggapin na maging sister mo."she said with her smiling face.

"I didn't even know i had a twin." bored na sagot ko.

"Well we used to be very close Aella.We always do things together.And we always protect----

"It doesn't even matter,dahil wala akong naaalala tungkol sayo.Ang alam ko lang nilandi mo si Leigh." I said firmly.Yumuko siya,and then I noticed that tears started to fall from her eyes.

"I didn't mean to do it Aella,I thought coming back to  Leigh was a great idea,pero I really love Tyler.It's been a year and he's still the one in my heart.I'm sorry for making you feel that way." she said while crying.For a moment I felt sorry for her.There's this something that's want me to hug her. But I won't since I don't know what happened to us.

Kinilatis kong mabuti ang muka niya.And it's true pag pinagtabi mo kami you wouldn't know which one is which.Buhok lang ang pinagkaiba namin,Kaya to be honest I'm convinced that she is my twin pero i'm still not ready to face it.I need an explanation.

I just stayed silent waiting for her to tell me something but she didn't,instead she gave me this pink teddy bear with a locket that says A&A.Hindi ko ito tinanggap.

"This was our favorite toy Aella,Daddy gave it to us.Dalawa dati to  kasi yung sayo kinuha ng ibang mga bata.Bibilhan sana tayo ng bago noon but we insisted na ito nalang kasi you told daddy we can share it.The whole year ako yung nag-alaga jan.Ngayon ikaw naman." she said then placed the teddy bear beside me.

"I'm not rushing you,but please talk to me when you're ready"she said then smiled at me.

She was about to go out nang biglang pumasok sila daddy at mommy.Allison left the room tapos nilapitan ako ni Mommy.Dahil nagtatampo ako I quickly turned my back.Hinahaplos ni mommy yung likod ko.I couldn't see if she's crying but i can hear it clearly.

"Anak,I'm sorry.We didn't mean to hide things from you.Sasabihin din dapat namin sayo,we just need to find the perfect timing.But believe us,we didn't know your sister was still alive."umiiyak na sabi ni mommy.Alive?Does that mean may nangyari sakanya na muntik na niyang ikamatay?

Hindi parin ako umimik kasi hindi parin maganda ang pakiramdam ko.

"Anak,we're sorry.And sorry if nasampal kita without knowing what happened." Dad said trying to comfort me.Dahil  marupok ako at parents ko parin naman sila kahit anong mangyari ay niyakap ko silang dalawa.

"It's okay Mom and Dad,I just want an explanation kung bakit di ko siya maalala."I said

Nagtinginan si mommy at daddy.Narinig kong bumuntong hininga si mommy bago magsalita.

"When your dad found out about your sister Allison na nagcheat siya sa boyfriend niya na si Tyler,napagbuhatan ng kamay ng daddy mo si Allison.Your dad was so angry and so was Allison.You tried to stop them.You protected your sister from your dad.At napagbuhatan ka din ng kamay ng daddy mo.That night you and your sister left the house.We were supposed to say sorry to both of you in your rooms pero wala na kayo.Your clothes were still there pero wala na yung kay Allison.Your dad called the police to find you.Then as we were travelling to search for you two we saw na nagkukumpulan yung mga tao and there was an ambulance,your dad thought na baka kayo yun.And we weren't wrong.Kayo nga.But we only found you in the car.Nang mahanapan namin ang sinasakyan niyo.Ikaw lang yung nandun and your sister was already gone.For a year we thought your sister was dead.And as for you,we rushed you immidiately to the hospital because you have serious injuries and one injury was in the side of your head.The doctor said that you were stable that time but he said that you might have temporary amnesia because of trauma.It turns out that your amnesia lasts about 1-2 years.And we didn't bother to tell you because we wanted you to remember on your own.We asked the doctor if why do you remember us but not your accident and your sister.We were told that only events and person who were or caused trauma will not be remembered,kaya hindi mo maalala si Allison.And were sorry anak if we didn't let you know."mahabang kwento ni mommmy and they hugged me.Atleast  now I know why.I just have to remember her.

"It's okay mom,i know it's for my  own good."i said.

"We love you anak,we only want what's best for you." dad said they hugged me again.

I felt relieved knowing the reason why I can't remember my sister and the accident.What I need to do is remember her completely and remember what happened in the  accident.

Mom and Dad left the room.I was ready to sleep ng biglang pumasok si Kuya.

He looked worried and sad at the same time.

"Kuya,anong ginagawa mo dito?"i asked him.He just gave me a weak smile and then sat beside me.

"We need to talk,I have something to tell you" he said

At this point I already knew na isa nanaman tong sikreto na hindi ko alam.And I can't really understand why people need to keep a lot secrets.I just have to  lend my ears and listen to what he says.

"Alam mo ba kung bakit ayaw ko kay Leigh?It is because..............."

to be continued....

---------------------------------------------

Enjoy Reading

1-2 chapters a day depende sa mood hahhaahah

keep safe y'all

wash and sanitize your hands

ilovey'all mwa