Rules

-no auto hitting in fights unless you're fighting like NPCs or something.

-no bullying

-hate the character but not the player but if you do start hating the player then bring the fight outside the RP chain.

-no Mary/Gary sues

-Involve Everyone in the RP

-build relationships

- don't bother arguing with the creator or admins because what we say is the law

-when tagging your form tag both me and the admin/s. It's so that one of us can accept you but also so both of us can know or see your form to discuss if it's good or not. Or just for me to see if it is ok.

-when you have complaints then Pm me or Any of the admin/s.

-pass 2 is SIVA

-add some drama to spice up the RP.

-imma be brutally honest here, don't always expect to have your form accepted. There will be instances where I just won't accept your form, the most common reason would probably be because I think your form is beyond fixing.

-smut goes to PM.

-censor inappropriate language.

-rp in 3rd person and not in any other way.

-don't comment in the chains if I haven't even accepted you yet.

-don't go overboard with your form.

-no one liners please.

-you cannot kill someone permanently without the owner's permission, although this could be overruled by me or the admins. This also applies to dismemberments and such.

-try avoiding the situation where one guy is ignored.

-when someone asks "what happened" someone needs to answer.

-if you wanna change something in your form you gotta ask me first. Can't allow you to add or change something all of a sudden without me agreeing with it.

-if you're boring and haven't been active in the RP for a long time then I'm kicking you out.

-I don't really wanna have a lot of people in this RP. But I'm not sure at what number I wanna stop at. So when I close the forms don't bitch about it.

-recheck the rules page when it is updated.

/MORE RULES MIGHT OR WILL BE ADDED IN THE FUTURE/