Caught?

Negan rushes forward, his instinct is to stand right behind where the door will open, that way, they won't see him. Or hopefully won't see him. The handle on the door comes down and then the whole thing swings open. Light shines in from the kitchen and Negan catches a glimpse of blood splattered all over a brick wall and metal table where a meat cleaver is seen. There's chunks of hairy flesh hanging off of it. The male walks in first. He's tall and slim. He wears a very clean white, long sleeved shirt and blue jeans that have some tears in them. He sports brown work boots and has short blonde hair. Negan can't make out his face though. He thinks he sees him sporting a five o'clock shadow.
The woman walks through this time, she's  short, and slim, she has a brown tank top and blue jeans with black boots. Just passed her dark hair, Negan can see a tatoo that has the letters RF on her left shoulder.
"You see anything, Babs?" The man asks. "Not when it's this dark." The lady called Babs replies. Probably short for Barbra. Negan looks behind him and sees he is pressed right up against the light switch and instantly realises he's going to have to leave where he is. "Turn the light on, would ya?" The man asks.
Negan quickly but quietly wraps his large body around the wooden door while the man and Barbra have their backs turned to him and then he sneaks out of the room. He leaves the door open and begins tip toeing towards the exit of the kitchen.

When he reaches the stairway that leads up stairs, just passed the kitchen, he hears more footsteps creaking and cupboard doors opening. The other two men are searching for him.
He sneaks passed the doorway leading to the sitting room and sees the front door. He quietly opens the door and upon doing so, is greeted by a car that has began pulling up with another two people inside. The engine is faulty as black smoke floats in the air from the car bonnet. Two women sit inside the car. "Oh fuck me." Negan mutters to himself as he shuts the front door and heads back along the hallway sneakily and sees the back door within sight. The two women were talking about a guy called Chuck and how he could repair the engine if given the correct tools. If they couldn't repair it, no one was going to be able to drive it again. Chuck was the handy man after all. Getting him the correct tools for the job would ensure a fully working car again.
The woman called Barbra exits the preparation room and stands there. If it weren't for the wall he was behind, she'd have spotted Negan at this point.
Barbra stands there, as still as a statue, staring. Waiting for the man. C'mon, turn the fuck around! He thinks to himself. Then  he heard two alarming sounds. The first, is the car with two women pulling up into the driveway. The second is the two men upstairs, now making their way down stairs. Negan keeps his cool and decides to wait. If he's spotted, he'll either have to sweet talk his way out of this (however unlikely that may be) or fight his way out. Which is more than likely.
Then it seems that fate had answered his prayers. Barbra turned around and headed back into the preparation room to check on the man. Negan mutters the word 'yes' to himself before rushing out of the back door and into the garden.

He's shocked to see how well maintained the garden is. The grass has been trimmed down perfectly, there's even potted plants and a well maintained shed. As Negan heads out of the back gate, he can hear a mans muffled voice coming from the shed. "Please! Somebody help!" Negan stops in his tracks and snaps his head towards the shed. His first instinct was to shout: 'Would you shut the fuck up?! I'm trying to be sneaky here!' But before he could say that, he was already at the small sheds door. "Please... is someone there? Anyone?" The man pleads. Negan sees there's a lock on the door that thankfully has a key in it ready. When Negan turned the key and opened the door, he saw a horrific sight. The sight of a man with his hands and legs wrapped in chains and he's tied down to the chair, his face covered in cuts and bruises. He's locked away in a shed no bigger than a damn porter potty.
"Fuck..." Negan muttered under his breath, seeing the man wince at the sight of Negan. "P-Please..." The man begs. "You're alright buddy. I'll get you outta here." Said Negan, in a relaxed and friendly tone as he tried to release the chains. It's doing no good though, they're so tight you'd think they were apart of the man themselves.