Returning from work

Mentions of mild sexual content, so if you're uncomfortable, please don't read it. It's some ass grabbing and a very brief mention of ass eating.

-

"I'm home!" Jungkook took off his shoes, watching Yeontan run over with his tiny legs. Lifting him up, and kissing his little nose, he carried him into the living room to see Taehyung lounging on the couch. 

"Hi." Jungkook giggled as he bent down to kiss Taehyung on the lips, staring at the smile he returned back. Tannie jumped out of his arms, off to who knows where as Taehyungie pulled him into his arms. His fingers found their way quickly into Jungkook's soft hair, running lines very gently on his scalp, other hand holding him gently by the waist as he laid back down, propped up slightly by the edge of the sofa. 

"Gonna make me sleepy, Tae…" Jungkook mumbled, head resting on his shoulder, his body heat warm and soothing. " 'm not even changed yet…" 

"You look cute like this." He smiled, pressing his lips on his forehead and then brushing his bangs away from his eyes. 

Jungkook's lips curled up, very pleased with the compliment. "I love you." Jungkook murmured, pressing another kiss on Taehyung's lips. "So much." He snuggled further in his embrace, sniffing lightly at Taehyungie's warm, musky smell. Taehyungie's arms always made him feel safe and loved. 

"I love you too, bun." His lips formed into a pretty smile, eyes gazing softly at him as they shared another soft kiss. 

Jungkook felt his cheeks heat up, feeling a bit embarrassed at the elder's doting gaze, so he buried his face into Taehyung's shoulder, hands clutching at his loose t-shirt. "Stop Taehyungie, this shouldn't be allowed, you can't say stuff like that while looking like this!" 

"Like what?" Taehyung chuckled, fiddling with Jungkook's small hoop earrings. His pretty, pretty boy. Taehyung watched Jungkook's eyelashes flutter as he pressed his thumb gently on his cute cheek scar, his little baby. That fond ache in his heart as he looked at him, that want to smooch him and kiss him and cuddle him and hold him in his arms forever, to see him smile and laugh and be happy. 

"You're too handsome like this…" Jungkook pouted, staring at Taehyung's perfect face, arms linked loosely around his neck. "It's not fair and not good for my heart." 

"Aigoo, Jungkookie, why are you so cute? Come here, baby, lemme kiss you." He guided Jungkook's face closer, his hand resting gently on his jaw to press their lips, exchanging brief pecks continually, soft, warm breaths released in between the kisses. 

"I love you, Taehyungie."

"I love you, Jungkookie." 

"And I love myself, V-ssi, I guess." 

"Don't be jealous, V. Jungkook loves meeeee." He stuck his tongue out at his twin, who looked very unimpressed. Standing imposingly in his black button up coat and black turtleneck, hands shoved in his pockets and black hair permed to rest slightly above his eyes, his gaze resting quite fixtatedly on the two. 

Jungkook smiled into Taehyung's shoulder, gently pushing himself up, with the reluctant loosening hold around his waist, Taehyung pouting exaggeratedly. He turned around and jumped into V's already open arms, the elder lifting him up and twirling him around briefly, making Jungkook let out a gleeful laugh. 

"Hi, V-hyungie!" He kissed him briefly on the lips, but V's warm palm on the back of his head gently pushed his face closer, attacking Jungkook's lips with soft smacks and gentle tugging of his lower lip with his teeth. Jungkook whined softly, gripping V's long hair tightly as it turned more heated, tongues exploring each other's mouths, hot pants to catch some air, V's gentle pulling of Jungkook's hair, to gain more access to his pretty, hot mouth.