The Morning After

"Jungkookie baby, wakey wakey." V whispered into his ear, meaning to stir his little one awake. He rested on top of Jungkook, arms caging in the younger as he watched him grumble slightly, pull at the blanket and smacked his lips cutely.

Aigoo, how cute of him. He was tempted to just kiss him awake. They were practically demanding for his lips, he thought. Look how lonely his poor baby's lips were. They deserved smooches too.

Kiss. "Come on Jungkookie, wake up for  hyungie." His tone was sweet, tempting to swerve the other way to tease the younger. Kiss. Kiss. V twirled Jungkook's hair between his fingers, his smile growing bigger as his little bun started to snuffle awake. Another smooch.

Hair pretty ruffled and fluffy, Jungkook blinked dazedly at the elder grinning above him. "V…hyung?" He gripped his hyung's t-shirt, a bit confused as V continued to cover his face with kisses. "What's happening…?"

"Nothing!" V hummed cheerfully, pressing another soft kiss on Jungkook's forehead. "Felt like waking you up today." He traced Jungkook's jaw, cupping it gently to kiss him once again on the lips. He pressed their foreheads together. "Good morning, my love." He smiled, making something blossom with warmth in Jungkook's chest  seeing it.

"Morning, hyungie." Jungkook still looked sleepy but reached up to squish V hyung's cheekies anyway. "You look cute." He giggled, pressing a quick kiss onto V's lips before attempting to escape out of his clutches.

V automatically wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist, pulling him back into his lap and burying his nose into the younger's hair. "You can't escape from me, little Jungkookie. You're mine."
Jungkook giggled harder, amused by his failed escape, playfully squirming about to mess with V.

He tugged Jungkook into his chest, grazing his teeth on Jungkook's exposed neck, his grin growing wider as he felt him jump in his lap. Jungkook huffed dramatically, flopping his head onto V's shoulder with his cheeks puffed out.

"Cutie." V chuckled, poking his puffed out cheek.

Jungkook only pouted more as V teased him more about being so easily startled. He wasn't scared at all!... Just sensitive…

He would try to escape from V's arms again, no longer wanting to be squished and nibbled on (well…that wasn't entirely true but his cheeks… He didn't think they could handle that much love).

But still, what a way to be woken up.

-

"Good morning baby." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek, stroking the soft skin gently. "I see you finally managed to escape." He grinned at him cheekily, seeing the put out expression on the younger's face.

"Did you set him up to this?" He pouted, poking at Taehyung's chest. V trailed out of their shared bedroom too, a gleeful noise escaping from him as he saw Yeontan jumping on the couch excitedly.

"Nope." Taehyung back hugged Jungkook, wrapping his arms around his waist and chin resting on his shoulder. "I guessed from how loud you were in the bedroom, hmm?" The elder teased him, flicking under his chin. Taehyung snuggled further into Jungkook's body, the warmth incredibly soothing.

"Shush, hyung! It was just V hyung who wouldn't let me go, nothing as bad as you'd think."

"Shame." He sighed exaggeratedly. "We could have feasted in the morning."

Jungkook's cheeks pinkened, huffing a little. He slapped him lightly on the wrist, causing Taehyung to gasp dramatically.

"Come on, hyung, we can make breakfast if you're hungry." The two sidestepped together to the kitchen counter, still in their back hug. V was watching them amusedly: the two waddling over while he had the TV on with Yeontan wriggling all over the couch.