if i were to talk about the past, this would be nice

me and titles - struggle bus. yep. normally i'm pretty straight forward with my summaries and titles but vague too hjkshhfa.

anyway, hello! since i've never been very consistent with my updates (well mostly not anyway), an update from me is always a surprise, no? hehe. i really took on too much starting multiple multi-chaptered fics sdjkfhsd

just a quick reminder that it's fiction and isn't meant to portray the members like this irl :>

-

"Oh, you're married, Taehyung-ssi?" She gave him another glance, drinking from her wine glass with disappointment on her face.

Taehyung laughed, not very amused but he still had to maintain a polite attitude. She was quite the famous model and it wouldn't be good if he offended her. "Yes, I am." He confirmed to her. It was always a chore to attend these types of evening parties, which were more of a way to make connections within the industry rather than a casual dinner party with friends.

She took another glance at him, eyes smoked out and intense, up and down his suited self. "Hm. Shame. You look like you would be a fun lay." She sighed. "All the good ones are already taken."

"Sorry to disappoint, I'm happily married." He laughed a little more genuinely, stroking his wedding ring with fondness. His little Jungkookie.

"You seem to like them. Your partner." She commented, flirting toned down now that she realised she didn't have a chance. She glanced at the subtle ring on his finger that he was touching amongst other rings on his fingers that were a lot bigger and jewelled with large gems."How come I've never seen anyone talking about your marriage though? People eat up news about you and your brother."

Slightly embarrassed, he shook his head. "Not at all, we're not on that level of importance." He fiddled even more with his rings, twisting it around as he watched her expression morph into disbelief.

"That's rich, coming from you. You're easily the most sought out model in our industry; your brother too, has people lining up to pay him exorbitant amounts of money for his pieces. Not important, my ass." She scoffed, looking disapprovingly at Taehyung's humble expression.

'Ah, older women are scary...' He thought to himself as he tried to laugh it off as casually as possible.

"So, who's the lucky person who snagged you? I'm curious who tied down, you've never seemed to have an interest in anyone." They were further away from most of the activity of the party, nearby the tables with the snacks and drinks.

"Even with all the dating rumours and everything?" Chatter and music was still going on; there seemed to be no sign of stopping but at least he had someone to talk to, and it was about one of his favourite subjects, Jungkook.

"Hm...well, those are baseless rumours. Right?" She rolled her eyes. "Just because someone saw me look at somebody doesn't mean I'm suddenly dating them."

"Or if you're wearing something and then it suddenly means you're a couple with someone else because they wore something similar." Taehyung chuckled, remembering the put out expression on Jungkook's face when he saw the news outlet report a dating rumour between him and some idol because he wore Jungkook's shirt.

("But that's my shirt!" Jungkook's lips jutted out, pretty and glossy, as he poked his finger at Taehyung's new selfie in his car with his shirt . Taehyung was wearing his clothes and yet these annoying reporters claimed that so and so was dating his boyfriend.