part one

I arrived to New Jersey yesterday night.I'm going to start school in 3 days.I came here because my mother is a drug addicted and got into jail and my father...he was the best father,he was a car racer.When he was racing something went wrong with the car and a big fire started.He couldn't survive.

I'm gonna live with my grandma here.Also my cousin lives here.Alejandro Rosario.You might know him from TikTok.Yeah he is kinda famous,I don't do TikToks though.
Me and my grandma went to Ale's house.It was like 10 minutes far.

"Alejandro open the door i have a surprise for you"my grandma said loud enough for him to hear.
"Coming" he shouted.He opened the door and his mouth dropped.
"oh -my-god y/n!!! Haven't seen you in like a year hi" he said and hugged me tightly.

We went in and I greeted everyone.Ah i love this family.I asked my grandma if I could  stay over tonight to talk about school and stuff and she said yes.We went up to his bedroom and set down on his bed.
"So tell me about your school " i smiled
"You'll like it there,the people there are very friendly and funny especially my friends" he smiled and we talked about the school for an hour straight.

________
This is my first day and i'm really nervous I only know Ale from that school.I walked to the school and i saw some girls looking at me weirdly. Ohm okay lol what's that face for.Im a chill person so i just shrugged it off.I went in the hall and saw hundreds of students.jeez this school is huge.

I tried to find the office as i was looking down at my phone. I was walking when someone bumped into me.
"yo watch where you're going " i said not looking up and started walking when i felt a hand on my hand pulling me back.

"what did you say to me" i heard
i looked back and locked my phone.oh wow a really attractive and tall boy was in front of me.
"you bumped into me" i said and pulled my hand away.
"maybe if you would watch your steps you would have seen that you bumped into me but whatever bitch" he said but that bitch was a bit quiet.

"bitch?" i asked and walked closer to him.
"what's your name " i asked looking at him.
" none of your business " he smirked and waked away.pff what a jerk.
After i found the office i texted Ale if he could help me to get to my class.
He helped me and told me to join him and his friends at lunch.
_______

"hey y/n" he shouted when i stepped in the cafeteria.I walked up to him and smiled. He was sitting with two guys.
"let me introduce you to my friends " he said
"he is kairi" he pointed at a really cute guy and i smiled at him and he smiled back.
"and this is robert" he said and i waved at him and him and he said hi.

"the others will come soon " kairi said and told me to sit down next to him.
I heard boys shouting when i was about to take a sip from my drink.I looked over with the straw in my mouth.Two guys were coming here and then behind them came someone else.

"oh hell no" i whispered to myself and turned back to face Ale.