part three

I walked home and i could smell the delicious food when i stepped in the house.
"Grandma i'm home" i shouted
"Come honey i made you dinner" she said and took my shoes off and walked in the kitchen.
"mmm smells delicious " i said and kissed her on the cheek.

"if you're done eating call Alejandro that he should come over and take some cookies " she said and walked to the living room.
i finished and i decided that i will bring it to him as a surprise and as a thank you gift for showing me around the school today.

when i got there i knocked on the door and almost two minutes later finally he opened the door .i meaaan
"hmm y/n" it was mattia
"mattia" i said and walked passed him.
"who said you can come in?"he asked and i turned around
"i didn't asked for your permission " i smiled and walked to the kitchen .

Ale came down the stairs ran up to me.
"hey girl"he said and hugged me.
"i brought you cookies " i said and when i said you i looked at mattia meaning i only brought it for Ale.
"thank you do you wanna stay here for a bit?" he asked

"yeah sure" i smiled and we walked to his bedroom.I set down on his bed and then laid down on it .And Ale did the same then mattia cane inside and looked at me.
he sat down on a couch and we watched a movie.it was a bit late so i got up .
"i have to go" i said to Ale and hugged him.I left the room and didn't say anything to mattia.

i went to thw kitchen before i left.then when i turned around i saw mattia on the stair looking at me.
"you have a staring problem pal?" i laughed
he laughed and walked to the kitchen .
"in your dreams" he said and turned around
I rolled my eyes and left the house.why is he such an asshole but like a fine asshole shit.
________
Today is saturday and the boys said that i should go shopping with them. We met at Ale's house.Only Roshaun had a car and he parked infront of the house.
We went to the car and Ale immediately set to the passenger seat.Alvaro and Kairi set behind them. And there was only one more seat available behind Alvaro.There were some stuff and some thrash on the other seat thats why i couldn't sit there.

and of course mattia took that seat.
"ohm where should i sit?" i asked looking at them.
"sit on mattia's lap " kairi said laughing and Ale turned on the music.