part five

i'm not going to make a big deal of it i just find it funny how sensitive he is .
He kept glancing at me but i ignored him .
We went to some shops and then we went to a restaurant.

we ordered the foods and waited.
"so y/n who do you live with?" Kairi asked
"with my grandma " i smiled
"why what's up with your parents?"Alvaro asked and i saw that Ale gave him a angry look.
"Can we come over to her house sometimes?And we can get to know her as well?!" Alvaro asked smiling changing the subject.

"yeah of course " i smiled back at him and we got our foods.We talked and laughed a lot .
"but like fr wassup with ur parents?" mattia asked seriously.
" i don't want to talk about it" i said not looking at him.i could tell that he was pissed about what happened earlier,i could hear in his voice.but if he want to mess w me its not the right time.

"why not?" he kept asking.
"BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO" i said loudly and left the table.
they all looked up from their foods and watched me leave the restaurant.
"mattia what did you do?" Roshaun asked
" i just asked a fucking question" he said

"but clearly she didn't want to answer it" Kairi said.Ale got up from his seat.
"what are you doing?" mattia asked
"follow her she doesn't even know where she is"he said
"yeah we're coming too" the boys said and looked at me mattia.

"ah okey" he said and stood up .
I was walking straight down the street fast so they wouldn't follow me.But i looked back and they got it rohaun's car and started driving towards me."ah" i said and rolled my eyes but didn't stopped walking.

"get out and tell her that you're sorry " Ale said and looked back at mattia.
"but wtf" he said
"NOW" ale said
"ight jeez" he got out the car and ran up to me.
"y/n wait" i heard mattia yelling
" go away " i said but he grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"look i-" he started
"if i dont want to talk about something i mean it mattia i fucking mean it!" i said a bit loudly.
"damb are you on your period?" he chuckled and i slapped him
"the hell?" he said and looked at me.
we didn't say anything just looked at each other when Roshaun interrupted

"get in" he said and we did.
I got a text from my grandma that she is visiting her sister so i can stay at Ale's.
"we can go to my house" i said between the silence .they nodded and drove to my house.
we got out and walked to the door.i let them in and when mattia was coming i looked at him and then looked away.

everyone went upstairs to explore the house only mattia stayed here.i turned around and he was infront of me .
"if you slap me once again!"he said and walked closer.I raised my hand but he grabbed it tightly."let me go" i said but he didn't listen.
"you fucking gave me a boner,i wanted to fuck you so bad" he said while looking into my eyes .