part two

I wasn't facing them so they couldn't see my face when they approached the table but i clearly saw that boys face who bumped into me.They did some handshakes which was weird af but never mind.

"guys i want to introduce you a new student in our school". Ale stood up from his seat and walked over to me.
The three guys were still standing next to the table.I slowly looked up and i looked immediately at that guy.

he was looking at me and he was a bit shocked.lol.
"I'm y/n" i smiled and looked at the other guys.
" I'm Alvaro" a short guy said and shook my hand.I smiled at him he was cute.
"I'm Roshaun" a tall boy said almost as tall as the jerk.I said hi and he smiled back.

Then silence.It was cringy then Ale spoke up.
"yeah so he is Mattia" he pointed at him.
"oh so you have a name" i looked at him and he looked up from his phone.
"stop trying to be funny new girl" he said pissed.
i didn't say anything just set back next to kairi.

we talked to each other,they asked me a lot of questions and i asked them a lot as well.
"and where do you know y/n Ale?" Alvaro asked looking at me.
"she is my cousin " he smiled and looked at me.
"pff" i heard and immediately looked at Mattia.

"you have a problem?" i asked
"lmao nothing" he laughed and got up.
"You guys coming ?"he asked and they all stood up.I did as well.
"can someone help me to find my other class?" i asked looking at them.
"find it yourself " mattia said and walked away.

i frowned and looked at Ale.
"ah don't even listen to him he just broke up with his chick " he said and walked away with me.After class they all have soccer practice and Ale said that I should come and watch them and i obviously said i'd like to go.
So after classes i hardly found the backyard of the school which was huge as well and walked to the football field.

I saw them playing and i set down in a bench.
Few minutes later i got on my phone cause i'm not really interested in this sport.
"yo pass me my water bottle " i heard someone saying.I looked up and it was Mattia.
"and why would i do that?" i asked
"because i said so" he said and walked up to me.

"i'm not your slave get it yourself " i said and looked down at my phone.He grabbed my phone away from my hand.
"give it back.now" i said angrily
"get it yourself bitch" he said and the bitch was quiter again.
"the baby is said because his bitch broke up with him?"i asked and his face impressions changed quickly.

He walked closed to me and looked down at me."watch your mouth princess" he said and grabbed his water bottle and walked away.