Hogsmeade

Elizabeth's POV

To say the least, my first couple days were utterly and so very disappointing. All of these people think it is perfectly acceptable to suck up to me. ME. Please, just because I constantly maintain a perfect image and physique does not make me the bloody President. Wait, I'm in Britain, they worship the queen or whoever. Oh well, I best be getting up for today.

Today is the day of the Hogsmeade trip that guy was mentioning. What was his name? Cedar? Celery? Cedric? Ah yes, that's it. As per usual, I put my face on and decide to straighten my luscious blonde locks to pin straight perfection. Realizing I'll be late, I sprint through the common room to the Great Hall.

Making sure to keep my composure, I strut up to Celery and grab his tie to have his full attention. "Hey, I'm Liza. You're a nine, but I can make you a ten since I'm the one you need." I bite my lip and push him away as soon as he leans in for a kiss. "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to kiss a girl on the first date?" I cock my perfectly threaded eyebrow at him.

Taken aback by my comment, he was speechless for a mere moment. Raising his eyebrows, he smirks at me before stealing a kiss. "Well, my mother is dead. So no, she didn't have the guts to tell me not to do that." He grabs my hand and pulls me towards the carriages escorting us to Hogsmeade.

Emerging from the carriage a mere 20 minutes later, I make sure to fix any makeup flaws whilst Cedric ensures he does not have any visible signs of being flustered. Eager to see Hogsmeade, I take his hand and pull him towards Honeydukes.

Once inside, I am immediately greeted by the smell of toffee and chocolate frogs. Wandering around in awe, I immediately am drawn to the Every Flavor Beans display. Noticing my gazes, Cedric grabs three boxes and places them at the counter. He smiles and looks at me. "Can't have a girl like you be hungry on the way back."

After leaving Honeydukes, we head to the Three Broomsticks for a butterbeer. Even though I'm not the relationship type, I will admit, Cedric is quite nice and funny. Although I can't seem to get that Potter out of my head. Sighing, I look over at him and his posse, wishing to be there.

Harry's POV

She looks like she's having a great time. Her long blonde tresses laying perfectly, her outfit really making her beautiful eyes glow, just everything. Even though she seems snobbish and rude, I'm sure she's actually quite kind. I divert my attention back to Ron and Hermione as they're discussing the 24-inch parchment assigned to us by Snape.

Cedric's POV

As Liza and I are talking, I notice her attention drifting towards Potter and his chums. Poor, little, naïve bimbo has no idea what is coming to her. I would hate to resort to that, but she needs to be taught not to be disrespectful while on a date. Especially not with me. Beware Elizabeth, before it's too late, my dearest.

************************
Sorry about the super late update y'all! Life has been insanely crazy lately.

Let me know what we think so far!

Much love,
Ally