Begining

It was getting dark. Everyone was asleep except Senku, who was still up thinking of numerous ways to make some sort of time source in this stone world. It should be easy enough to think up how to do something like that, it was just his mind was constantly wondering and going off tangent. Maybe all this stress has finally got to him. Or maybe it was just his forced lack of sleep keeping him from thinking straight.

Later he eventually decided to go up to sleep. When he got there he remembered that he had allowed some other people from the village to sleep up there too that night, including gen, since some houses in the village were destroyed by a recent attack. So he quietly laid down his mattress, trying not to wake anyone. He soon realised after getting in to his bed that Gen was laid directly next to his bed too. he should have found a space a little less close to people he thought. Although this was hard since there was about 6 other people in that small room. Senku was already regretting is decision.

"Senku-chan?", Senku turned to see Gen facing him, half awake. Senku frowned, it was one thing having to share a room with this many people, but he couldn't bare to be bothered, especially at this time of night. Consequently, he let out a sigh and turned around, ignoring Gen.

Gens heart was pounding. He stared lustfully at the figure lying only centimetres near him. He had made sure to carefully place where he was sleeping so that senku would be forced to lie near him. He know this was probably wrong but it couldn't be helped. He didn't want to admit the fact that ever since he met senku, he hadn't been able to stop thinking about him.

He was pretty sure senku was asleep by now. His long spiky hair was down when he slept, and was surprisingly longer than Gen had expected.