Chapter Fourteen: "I'm not throwing away my shot"

Haha, you can probably guess who's POV it's gonna be from. If you don't, please get some help.

Alexander's POV

When we arrived back at the landform, we all got out and kept a lookout. Y/N was very passionate about getting everyone out. I'm surprised none of the men caught us.

So remember when I said from before that someone dies. Maybe this chapter might be it. ;D ALSO ANTHONY RAMOS IS A PEPPERONI PIZZA

Y/N told me to inspect the inside, so I did. I was going to distract everyone in there. Along with Aaron Burr. We went through the nice house. We saw a room and we decided to open it. All men were surrounding a long dinner table. Talking in some different language. "Okay, we need to make sure they stay in here and don't escape. So Aaron and I decided to lean on the door. If they tried to get out, we would shoot!

Peggy's POV

As the boys went out to guard the guards, we all tried to help every lady escape. We told them to hop over the fence. I was surprised they didn't already try and attempt to do that, considering the gate was so small. They all started running and warned them to stay safe and stay with their families. Wait until the invasion is over and then they can live a normal life. Then I was assigned to go back into the building and tell Aaron and Alex to come out because every woman was just on their way home. So I opened the door slowly and then saw them both standing against the door, Alex aiming his gun right at me. He then put it down and I signed them to come on. They ran with me back to the car, and then we called the police because they should know about what is going on over in this area. When they arrived, we left and went back to Y/N's house.

That's the weirdest conclusion ever, but hope you liked that chapter. I mean, they all did save every woman's life so that they would be safe and now there are no more invasions. Yet, Y/N still has a major tattoo on her arm.