ME

I could start by introducing myself, saying my name and why I here came.
I rather write what I feel and let you decide who or what I am.
My lines can reveal all the deepest thoughts and feelings hidden inside this wight.
A rambling body containing a soulful spirit filled with random words claiming for understanding.
I have memories engraved in my lungs keeping the air from reaching the heart, specially at night. That's when I have loud voices to fight and when not even letters can my anger describe.
Yes, I said anger. I could have said fear or pain, but that's not what I feel in those hours. Trapped inside four walls. I would pour out the darkness underneath me, but I know that it strengthens me.

Everyday I wake up and put up a mask. Each smile is drawn with the sharpest knife but they like the red wined lipstick I display at daylight.
The reason I hold the liquor in my breath is that I can't bear this act sober here in track.
I step into the pitch perfect scene, but then again, it's just the ecstasy using my blood as a freeway. It is temporary, unreal.

In this flitting moment, I would stop sounding poetic and just spit the raw words I've been coating with the finest leather. But I believe you'd rather work the mystery in your mind and peel each phrase according to your life pace.

Going back to where it all began, let me tell you what the voice in the back of your mind is constantly questioning.
"Who is this? "
Is that it? I hope I'm right.
But you won't get to know me, I suppose.
You'll know, instead, the one who's facing this page.

I want these words to fly away and travel through the air. To warm a lonely heart and put a sparkle on a young dreamy little star.
I'm not creating a role model for the aching souls around the globe.
You only need to know you are not on your own.
And that you can use words to fight back the (ones that entitle themselves) so called truth wardens.

I do not expect you to find this manuscript.
What I hope, indeed, is that the universe can address it to you while I'm reading it out loud in the vacuum I call home.