Best Friends & Beauties

HEY AGAIN TASH!! IMAGINE 2/2 MAKE SURE YOU READ TO THE VERY END!

HEY AGAIN TASH!!
IMAGINE 2/2
MAKE SURE YOU READ TO THE VERY END!

You smiled at the work that Rebecca had done, admiring the makeup and your hair. You smiled at her in the mirror as she stood behind you. She had a wide smile on her face as she looked at her work in the mirror. Your hair was curled to perfection and your makeup was literally on fleek. You smiled as you stood up, speechless turning around to face Rebecca. "Thank you so much." You chuckled and brought her in for a tight embrace, careful not to mess up her work. "You look stunning babe." You laughed and pulled away, looking back at the dress that Trent's mum gifted you on your birthday only a couple weeks ago.

The dress was designed in a soft silhouette with an intricate floral lace top, hugging your beautiful figure. It was a gorgeous blush colour and matched well with your favorite pair of comfortable heels, perfect. Your hair fell just past your shoulders, curled to a dream. A few baby hairs escaped from the bobby pins that were hidden into your hair but they looked like they belonged. A simple necklace and a pair of earrings pulled the look together.

"Let's get the dress on then we'll head out, we were meant to be there 10 minutes ago." You laughed alongside Rebecca as she headed outside of the bedroom and shut the door, leaving you alone.

You finally zipped up the dress after a lot of tries as you heard your phone ring from the other side of the room, you sighed and pushed your hair back as you reached for the cellular device. Seeing Trent's name pop up on the screen, a heartwarming smile instantly fell onto your lips as you bit them back and accepted the call. "Hey Tash," Your heart fluttered when he spoke, urgh what's wrong with you? "Hey Trent, what's up?"

"Not much, I was just uh y'know wondering if you're coming to the party thing tonight?" His voice sounded hopeful, "Would you like me to come?" You playfully spoke as you heard him clear his throat on the other side of the line, "Y-Yeah, I would." You smiled, pulling your hair behind your ear. "I'll be there."

"I'll be waiting." After you heard a relieved sigh on the other end of the line, you pressed the end button and set your phone down, your mind wandering to thoughts of him.

But not for long, when Rebecca walked back in and taking a full look at you. "So adorable." You gave her a thankful smile and slipped on your heel, one after the other. She checked her phone and noticed a message on her screen, "Jordan and Trent are two minutes away." Your heart stopped as you looked up at Rebecca, "a-and Trent?" She curtly nodded and spun on her heel, heading downstairs.

You've got to be kidding me. Once you had reached the last step, your heartbeat had no intention of slowing down at the thought of seeing Trent. See this was the problem, you and Trent have been lifelong friends; friends for as long as you could remember. The feeling of ever being more than that was merely impossible mainly because he was a worldwide known footballer, who now was also a Champions League winner with Liverpool FC, (due to the party you were invited to attend to) but you, on the other hand, were just a simple and normal girl who just happened to know him. The contrast between you and Trent was like, not to be dramatic or anything, the contrast between life and death.