Chapter 18

"So you're telling me you took advantage of my innocent little sister? Just like that,Lex asked his face red with anger while he stood there shaking his head. He couldn't believe it.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." Kara said in the lowest tone ever but under control all the while.
She had to look relaxed but she was dying inside.
"If I hadn't done it, any jerk in New York would have. Lena couldn't be a virgin forever. I talked her into it. I told her she should be prepared to go to the big city."

"You talked her into it?!" Lex questioned. He was furious and being very loud at the moment. "You seduced her, you mean! The poor girl had no chance!"

Lena who had been listening from the hallway, now stepped into the living room ready to defend Kara. She just couldn't let her take all the blame.
"I had a chance! I..."

But Kara cut her off, she wouldn't let Lena do this. Kara was going to blame herself for all of this. "Lena." Kara turned around to look at her, giving her a look that said, 'Stay out of this.'
"You can't assume the responsibility for this. I took advantage of your lack of experience, as simple as that."

"No, you did not." Lena stated emphatically. She understood that Kara was trying to protect her and that was one of the reasons Lena loved her but she couldn't let Kara do this. If there was a chance to save Kara's friendship with her brother, the truth had to be told. "I don't know what she told you, but this summer project was my idea. I decided that I was going to stop being a virgin in June before leaving for New York."

Lex looked at her stunned. "S-Summer project? '' he asked.

Kara shook her head. "Don't listen to her. You know Lena she's always making up the most ridiculous stories. She's just trying to protect me." Kara said giving a sideways glance at Lena, warning her to back off that she could handle this.

"I am not! " Lena denied in a loud assertive tone, giving a menacing look to Kara. "I planned this and asked Kara to help me find someone who would go through with it and she offered herself."

"Of course Kara offered!." Lex exclaimed, walking toward Kara. "And how did she come up with this idea anyway? Lena never cared about that stuff, so how did that idea get into her head, Supergirl?"

"I've been thinking about that stuff since I was fourteen,Lex, god." Lena said exasperated rolling her eyes at her brother. He could be so closed-minded. "And as I have been trying to tell you that it wasn't Kara's idea, it was mine."

"Kara probably made you believe that it was your idea." said Lex "I've always known you were a player Kara I simply didn't think that you would have the gall to go after my little sister behind my back."
Lex's jaw started to clenched and his fists were ready to throw a punch. "How about you and I settle this outside? Come on Supergirl!" Lex taunted as he made his way closer to a Kara only for Lena to step in between both of them.

"No way in hell Lex!' Lena shouted at him. She wouldn't let him do this. Lex couldn't hit the woman she loved.

"I can take care of myself, Lena." Kara said shrugging. By this point she didn't care if Lex punched her. She had lost Lena anyway and Lex punching her would actually make her feel better for betraying him.
"You don't have to protect me from your brother."

"She couldn't stop me anyway." Lex said and pushed Lena gently to the side.

"Of course I can!" Lena yelled angrily and stepped between them again. She was getting pissed now. Her brother was not going to hurt Kara. "If you so much as lay a finger on her, "I'm going to tell Mom and Dad about the time you crossed the border, got drunk on Tequila and spent the night in jail in Mexico!"
Yes, so she was pulling that one up, but he needed to be stopped and she would do anything.