4

You look across from you to be facing Zach. The boy that you thought was hot. He was already staring back at you. You blush and turn away, but you can still tell he is looking right at you. You look at Corbyn and say that we should start playing some games or something. He stood up and got everyone quiet. 

Corbyn: Ok everyone...Lets play truth or dare.

Everyone started looking at everyone with excitement on their faces.

Corbyn: Ok, I'll go first. Jack, truth or dare.

Jack: Dare

Corbyn: I dare you to.. make out with Gabbie

Jack didn't even hesitate to lean over to gabbie and kiss her. It started to get really heated but everyone just started to yell, "Ewww, Stop." Everyone started to laugh and went through a couple rounds of Jonah and his gf making out, Daniel getting a hand job by his girl friend and it went back to Jacks turn.

Jack: Ok, Zach. Truth or dare.

Zach looked at me and said "Dare"

Jack: Ok, I dare you to go over and... finger Y/N

Everyone gasped and looked at Zach then me. Zach stood up and walked over to me. You stared into his eyes and let him bend over and start kissing me. Soon enough, he worked his hands up my thighs and under my dress. You wanted to moan but you didn't want to get embarrassed. Without warning, he slipped his finger in you and started to go in and out. After a minute or so, he pulled out and stood up licking his finger. He did all of this while staring in your eyes. Everyone just stared in belief that, that just really happened. 

Corbyn: ok....umm, well I guess it's Zach's turn.

Zach: Corbyn, truth or dare

Corbyn: Dare

Zach: I dare Corbyn to take Christina upstairs to a bedroom.

Corbyn smerked and grabbed Christina and let her upstairs. We all started to laugh and knew they were going to be up there for a while. We all stood up and started some music to dance since we didn't want to hear anything upstairs. We started dancing and I went over to get a drink. The two other girls that were there came up to you and got a drink too.

Y/N: Hi! As you probably already know, my name's Y/N.

Tate: Hi, my names Tatum but I like to go by Tate. I'm Jonah's Girfriend.

Jasmine: Hi, my names Jasmine but I like to go by Jas.

Y/N: So that means that your Daniel's Girfriend?

She nodded and you smiled at the both of them. You put my number into their phones so we can talk again.

Jas: So, I see that you have yourself a new friend over there.

You look back to see Zach staring right at you. You look back and them and nodded.

Tate: That was really brave of you to let a stranger finger you.

Y/N: I was surprised that he actually did it though.

Jas and Tate looked at each other and Jas said,

Jas: Zach is the biggest bad boy you will ever meet. He will do anything, and when I say everything, I mean.. everything you tell him to do.

You nod and look back at him as he was still staring at me.

Tate: Well i'll let you go now, Jonah and Daniel are waiting for us. 

Y/N: Ok, bye, nice to meet you!

They walk off to their boyfriends leaving me here. You turn back to the drinks and notice Zach right infront of you.