[My Mother, Top Scientist In Town]

I got home from school, "hey mom!" I yelled as I took off my shoes and walked into the kitchen as I dropped my bag off on the couch on the way there. My mom was in the basement, I could hear her putting stuff away on the shelf. "Hey sweetie!" My mom yelled back as she finished putting stuff away and walked upstairs. "I was working on the cow brain to see how many electric charges it could handle before exploding, don't worry, when it exploded I cleaned up then had a shower then I went back downstairs to put the things away", my mom said as she smiled. "Oh?" I said, we hugged each other and I walked away and sat on the couch. "The paparazzi were following me again", I said as I grabbed the TV remote and turned it on. "Ah those damn people, I'll make them my living experiments!" My mom made her hand into a fist and held it in the air.

I laughed at my mother and she smiled, "I'm gonna make... Burgers for supper", she said, "cool", I replied, I really don't care what my mother cooks, her cooking is so good, she could be a professional cook too if she wanted to, but she prefers science over food, which doesn't make any sense at all to me. My father died when I was five years old, I'm fourteen now. He died while working on one of his experiments with my mom, they were both scientists. They met in university, during science class, they were partnered up, and that's how they first met. I find it cute though, and I am an only child, which sucks because I wish I had a younger brother or sister, possibly even an older one, so I wouldn't be so alone all the time in my house when my friends aren't over for a visit or sleepover.

My mom started cooking and I yawned, their was nothing on tv so I left it on the news channel. I picked up my phone and scrolled through Instagram. Then my friend called, I answered and put the phone to my ear. "Hey Ashley", I said, I could tell she was excited, I could practically hear her smiling through the phone. "Hey Charlotte! I can't believe what just happened!" I closed one of my eyes tightly because of her high pitched partially scream. "What happened?" I asked calmly, then she squealed, "I got a boyfriend and guess who it is!!!" She said, I sighed, "Logan? Kyle? Josh? Paul? Ooh wait, Brian? Daniel?" I asked, trying to guess the right one, "all no", I scratched my head and looked at the ceiling. "I have no idea then", I put my hand on my chin and thought really hard. "He's seventeen", she said and I could literally hear her smile again.

"Quinn? Nate? Ooh, ooh, Cooper! No, no, wait, Jay!" I asked more, trying to guess right again, "all no, again". I signed, "tell me". "IT'S THE MOST POPULAR GUY IN SCHOOL!" My jaw dropped, "don't tell me... You are dating... Leon...", I said, if she was dating him I was gonna literally kill the guy! He cheats on every girl he dates, he drinks, he smokes and acts like he is the 'cool one'. When truly, his flippy hair hides at least ten zits. "It is Leon! I can't believe it! I'm only fourteen and he's seventeen! And by the way I'm coming over for a sleepover!" She said and then the next minute she walked into my house and I hung up the phone. She took off her heels and walked into the middle of the living room, and she posed.

"Let me guess, Ashley is sleeping over now?" My mom asked, I nodded my head and Ashley went into another pose. "Why are you posing? Oh wait, it's because you think you are hot now, and that you can score any guy in the world, possibly even Channing Tatum?" I asked, she nodded her head, I stood up and put my phone in my pocket, I grabbed her arm and started dragging her to my room. "Hey! What are you doing?" She asked, "maker over time!" I smiled and she sighed. I closed my bedroom door behind me and I sat Ashley down in my chair, she was wearing thigh high socks, a skirt, a tang top and she had curly hair, and make up and other girly things.