Tris

"Your filthy slut!" Peter yelled in my ear as he slammed me into the wall behind me. I was not afraid of Peter, but I was afraid of what he might do to me. His hands hold me against the wall while he starts kissing my neck hard and sloppy. I feel how angry and fear growing in my stomach. I know what his intention is. I know what he wants and I also know that he will succeed if no one walks past soon. I may be strong, but I'm not strong enough to remove Peter from me when he holds my hands.

I toss and turn my legs and try to kick him which only motivates him more when his lips now kissing my jaw and walk on to my lips. We are in a deserted alley in Dauntless compound. No one goes through this corridor as it only leads to one place. His lips kissing my earlobe and bites.

"Ow! Get off me! Help! Four!" I scream the highest I can before his fist hits my temple and the stars begin to dance in my sight. I am not fully aware of what is happening around me, I know that Peter right now unbuttoning the buttons in my black blouse and sliding it off and leave me in my dark-red tank top.

He kisses my neck back down to my collarbone while he pulls off my tank top. My tears will flow uncontrollably and how hard I try, I will not loose from his grip. Peter back one step and takes one look at me. I have only my black skinny jeans and my red lace bra on me. Peter crashing his lips against me once again and my tears smeared on his face but he did not seem to notice it. He unbuttoning my jeans and pulled them of while he takes off my bra and my panties. By now, I only see the dancing stars and then the darkness takes over me and I passed out

When I wake up makes my whole body hurts, I lie on the cold hard stone floor naked with my clothes on around me. Peter raped me. I feel dirty and disgusting but slowly begin to take on my clothes and go with lingering steps back to my Tobias apartment.

I stand outside the door now, and fishing for the key in my trouser pocket but cannot find it. I sigh, I must have lost it. I knock on the door and waiting for Tobias to get from the couch and the TV to the front door and open for me.

Once he has done that and he sees me outside he wrinkled his eyebrows

"Where is your key?" he asked

"Dropped it" I replied cold and push past him and go into the bedroom and shut the door in his face

"Are you okay?" His troubled voice is heard muffled through the locked door

"Yes," I reply and walk into our bathroom and turn on the shower. I take off all my clothes and throw them in the bin. Once in the shower I sink down to the floor and let the tears come. I do not know how long I sit there, what time it is or what is going on outside.