Christmas Time

December rolls around lots of changes have been happening for Lindsay and Ashley since October. Well Caroline is potty trained and she knows how to write her name really well, Matt moved out well he moved back into his parents house and ripped up the adoption papers so Ashley officially adopted Caroline a couple weeks ago. Well Matt didn't like the whole idea of being a father figure so he packed up his things and moved in with this girl Bailey Evans (Matt's best friend since sixth or seventh grade.) So it's just me, Ashley, and Caroline. Caroline's going to have the best Christmas ever Lindsay says while wrapping presents with Ashley. Yeah we got her a tv, and redid her bedroom so it looks like mommy's room Ashley says. After that was over Lindsay and Caroline watched Frozen and feel asleep in an instant. Merry Christmas baby girl Lindsay says to Ashley kissing her cheek. Merry Christmas babe Ashely says picking Lindsay up and throwing her on the bed kissing every inch of her body. Someone's in a good mood Lindsay says giggling. Come on babe let's go make some coffee Ashley says. Lindsay makes iced coffee and a couple minutes later Caroline wakes up. Merry Christmas honey Lindsay says picking up Caroline and hugging her. Caroline got spoiled this year, she got an American Girl doll, clothes, Uggs, Frozen stuff a smart Tv, and we redid her room to a frozen theme she was so excited we've been working on the room since November. Lindsay goes to the shower and gets dressed and the whole family goes over to Ashley's moms house for dinner. Hi mom Ashley says. Hi honey, hi Lindsay Mrs. Riley says hugging Ashely and Lindsay. Dinner was great, Lindsay's mom also came and it was just great. So girls you know you're getting married soon and I just wanted to show you the brides maids dresses. The dresses are pink and cute. Mrs. Riley these are beautiful Lindsay says. After dinner Lindsay and the family go home and watch The Grinch. Caroline falls asleep an hour later and around 12:30 Lindsay goes to bed. Goodnight baby I'll see you in the morning Ashley says going into her room.