This is Luke ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jordan's POV
We get to my dorm building and grabs my hands looking at me. He says "goodnight Jordan" I say "goodnight" him kissing me, sweetly. I blush and his hand lingers on my hip as he walks away into the dark in the direction we were walking before. I say "apartment or work? Work they'll want the tea." I walk to the game store after I cant see him anymore. And I walk in the door and Lauren says "how was it! What's the tea!" I say "omg you have no clue" shaking her shoulders. She says "omg tell me about him!" I say "you cant have him if anything he's mine." She says "yeah yeah tell me!" I say "ok he's tall as all hell, just out of school, older then me by more than you would think if you saw him, and he may or may not be a doctor, he's nice, hot ya know." She says "he's a doctor! Omg yasss. So that must mean he's like old." I say "no he's not old he's 28, stupid. Oh I also got a picture." She cheers and I pull my phone out showing it to her. She says "spicy." I say "mhm. I'm gonna go since I have the night off" as I open the door. Lauren says "bye" and a cya later from Daniel. I go back to the dorms and go to sleep.
8:30 am
I get out of bed pulling on skinny jeans, my flannel from last night but buttoning it up this time, and combat boots. I fix my hair and put chapstick on. I say "annoy Vanessa time!" And Daniel groans in his sleep. I mutter "whoops" as I put a bomber jacket on, slipping out the door. I make it to the diner Vanessa gasps saying "he's here this early on a Sunday morning?!" I flip her off saying "I got off work last night" as she hands me a drink. She says "for?" I say "I went on a date of some kind." She squeals saying "with that Luke guy?!" I say "yeah." She says "woohoo! Tell me about it." I say "it was amazing, he's a doctor, he's older then me by a decent amount, he's hot as you know, no he's not old he's 28." She says "damn. Nice." I say "mhm." Jared says "hey its you!" I say "hey its you!" He rolls his eyes saying "ugh I'm going back to bed when I get home." We nod and hear the bell on the door ring. I turn and it's Daniel he looks dead. He sits next to my leaning on me saying "I don't like you right now you woke me up then I couldn't get back to sleep. So I came here to annoy you." I say "seems fair I guess." Daniel says "can I get a coffee please. Like all of your coffee" Vanessa chuckles saying "sure." Jared says "who's pretty boy next to you?" I say "Daniel my roommate, co-worker, and friend. Daniel sinks into my shoulder saying "I'm tired. But my goal is to annoy you so this is where I sit." I chuckle and say "k buddy." Vanessa says "here you go" to Daniel, him gripping the handle of the mug tight, bringing the mug to his lips. Him and Jared keep stealing quick glances at each other, yeah right straight my ass. Daniel nuzzles his head into my neck shutting his eyes. I run my hand through his hair saying "you should go home." He says "mhm I should. I'm gonna sleep. Bye guys" standing up slowly. I say "bye Daniel." Vanessa says "poor kid." I say "we normally sleep all day the day after work cause we get home at 4 in the morning." She says "how do you do it?!" I say "coffee, sleep, talking, and more coffee." She says "interesting. Weird." I say "so I got out of going to work last night, I got to sleep at a normal time, it was nice" and I hear my phone vibrate. I pick it up off the counter.
Luke<3: good morning babydoll <3
I blush and Vanessa pinches my cheeks I say "oh piss off" and I text him back.
Me: good morning <3
Vanessa says "whatever Jordan." Jared says "yeah whatever Jordan" in a valley girl voice. I flip him off and he chuckles. I say "he's just so ahhh!"she says "mmm" leaning on the counter as she wipes the down. I say "ugh I have school tomorrow."Vanessa says "eww don't you have work tonight too?" I say "ugh don't remind meeee." She says "eww. I might come annoy you." I say "ok" I look at Jared and say "you should come Daniel will be there" winking at him. He flips me off a blush lightly covering his cheeks. We talk for a while then I feel someone poke my sides. I say "holy shit!" Almost swinging at him. I turn around and say "oh its you. Hi." Luke says "hey" sitting next to me. Vanessa says "try this" handing me a drink. I fake gasp saying "is this alcohol?!" She says "no you dork and I'm giving you drugs not alcohol." I taste and say "drugs are good. Oh no I'm gonna be a pothead like Jared." Jared says "that was high school its called high school for a reason." I mutter "stoner." Luke says "are you guys always like this? Should I be concerned?" I say "yes and maybe." Luke says "interesting" playing with my hand. Jared says "rad." I say "Jared, honey, who says that anymore?" He says "Frank Iero." I say "fuck thats true."