4 years later...
Jordan's POV
I check my watch as I sit in front of my students. I wrote a book and I got a publishing deal and my book got pretty big a couple years after graduating. Now I teach the class the professor that I got arrested class. Same room and everything. These kids seem to like me too. A dude walks up to me saying "sir, do we have to do this?" I say "unfortunately yes, it sucks but if you wanna pass you have to do it." The guy says "ugh fine." I start writing on my story that Ive been writing for a couple months now. I write books as a hobby and side job. I sit on my desk as I swing my legs and scribbling words down, my back to the door. I write like 4 notebook papers front and back in half an hour. A kid says "how do you write that fast?!" I say "many ideas and practice. I write all the time." She says "cool!" I keep writing and I hear the door creak open but I was too entranced by my work to think anything of it. I feel hands squeeze my hips. I say "if you aren't my friends or fiancé you have 2 seconds to run. It's probably Luke but I'm paranoid." Luke chuckles saying "its me ya dork" sitting next to me. I say "hey I still have to check before I swing at you" him kissing me. He says "mmm." I smile and a kid says "sir, who's the sexy guy?" Luke flips his hair. I say "my dork of a boyfriend. Don't feed his ego." Luke flicks my ear and I say "stop itttt." The kid says "gotcha." I say "you look dead on your feet." Luke says "cause I had nights in the ER last night. It was awful there was this gang shoot out thing at some bar so a bunch of black out drunk people with gun shot wounds came in." I say "so long night?" He says "mhm" resting his head on my shoulder. I say "I'm gonna cut to your hair later." He says "ok once it hits my shoulders it starts to annoy me." I say "I know I'm about to braid it" laughing slightly. He say "hell no." I chuckle and say "ok." He says "what were you writing about" even though he knows I'm not going to tell him. I say "you'll find out in a couple months." He says "ok" kissing my neck slightly. That still sends shivers up my spine. He says "I'm tired." I say "go home then." He says "you trying to kick me out?" I say "no but my shoulder would not be that comfortable to sleep on." He says "I kinda agree but you smell good so it doesn't matter" his eyes fluttering shut. I chuckle and say "ok then. Class is over in 5 minutes, right?" Half of the class nods. I raise my eyebrow looking at the clock. I say "no there's half an hour left nice try guys." Luke says "that was me in school and we actually convinced our teacher once." I say "how the hell did you do that?" Luke says "I think she had a hangover and most teachers will do a lot for 20 dollars." I smack his forehead and say "class, don't get any idea cause he's a bad influence and I'm not a stripper." Luke says "not for them anyways" coughing at the end. I say "you're the worst and you don't pay me to do anything for you anyways." The students were laughing quietly. And Luke looks at me, smiling. I smile and I kiss his bottom lip. I say "our anniversary is tomorrow what are we doing?" He says "that's tomorrow?!" I say "yes?" He says "I was kidding. I have same schedule as you tomorrow so whatever you want" winking at me. I chuckle and say "ok." He kisses my forehead saying "I love you." I say "I love you too. Whatever I want?" He kisses me saying "whatever you want." I say "you look nervous you ok?" Luke says "yeah I think so. Stand right there" pointing at the spot where he asked me to be his boyfriend, where we almost broke up once, and where he told me he loved me for the first time. I smile and say "ok this is really good or really bad" as I walk over and he walks over to me, standing in front of me. He says "many things have been said in this exact spot, I love you, I'm breaking up with you, yes, no, and lots of crying." I smile and he carries on saying "I love you so much and I want to be with forever, babydoll. Will you marry me, Jordan?" Going down on one knee. I wipe the tears from my eyes, nodding swiftly. He stands up and I jump, wrapping my legs around his waist. He says "I love you so much, pretty boy" kissing me deeply. I pull away, smiling as he slides the ring on my finger. I blush and say "I love you like a lot." He chuckles saying "I love you like a lot too." I smile and kisses my forehead. A kid says "isn't PDA against the rules?" I say "yes. But if your significant other asked you to marry them wouldn't you break that rule?" Raising an eyebrow. Luke lets me down and I kiss him. The kid says "touché." I say "that's what I thought. Plus literally no one follows that rule in between classes either so." Luke says "you didn't either." I say "stop exposing me, Luke." He says "I love you, pretty boy" kissing me. I say "I love you too."