Returning home (part 2)

When Adrian pulled away from the kiss he saw Nova's frown had turned into a smile. "Mission accomplished." He said placing his forehead against hers. Nova lifted an eyebrow, still smiling. "What mission might that be Mr. Everhart?" Adrian lifted his thumb and touched Nova's bottom lip, "to get you to smile, that beautiful smile of yours." Nova leaned in for another kiss.
As they were walking Nova stopped. "What's wrong?" Asked Adrian. "Nothing." She started to walk again. Adrian grabbed her wrist pulling her back to him. He pulled just a little to hard and Nova slammed into him, knocking them both to the ground. Nova landed right on top of Adrian. Her head jerked up to see if anyone had seen them fall, but they were in a back ally so they were alone. Slowly she looked back down at him, cheeks pink from blushing. They stared at each other for what seemed like forever. Adrian grinned. Nova looked at him suspiciously, "what are you-" Adrian rolled over so he was on top of her, he did this so quickly she didn't even have time to react. She smiled, "what now?" He sat up, pulling her up with him. She looked up at his face, she held his gaze for a whole half a second before wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss. Adrian smiled against her lips, kissing her oh so softly before pulling away. He picked her up and put her up against the wall, all the while Nova was laughing. After a good twenty minutes, Adrian's wristband went off, it made them both jump breaking the long lasting kiss. He looked down, it was his dad, "Adrian? Where are you? You haven't come home yet, is everything ok?" "Who is it?" Nova asked. Adrian looked up, "just my dad, being overly worried." Nova frowned, "you should probably get home, before they organize a search party for you." She said, she was upset and was trying to hide it with Humor, but Adrian could see right through it. "Nova, what's wrong? And please don't say nothing, because that isn't going to work on me anymore." Nova looked at him, she wanted to tell him the truth, but she didn't want him to worry. "I-, it's just-" she couldn't lie, not again. "I have nowhere to go." She said, so quietly it was almost unheard. "Nova, you can come stay with me." Her head shot up. "Adrian, that's so sweet of you but... I can't ask that of you, or your family." Adrian smiled, "good thing your not asking then."

Thank you for reading this, it means a lot to me! If you have any ideas for where I can go with this, please don't hesitate to comment!! I will put as much of ur suggestions as I can!!