ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐌
/ˌ𝚙𝚊𝚛əˈ𝚋𝚎𝚕ə𝚖/
❝𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘳❞

・・・・・・・・・・

ꜱᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴀʀᴄ

"Goro, what the hell? I have no idea the party was this grand,"

The entire place was palatial. It was a spacious and impressive hall that was lit brightly, casting shadows on each person and furniture. There were a ton of chandeliers on the ceiling, with a few candles, creating an atmosphere. The walls were painted beige and ivory design with lace patterns. A few golden paint made it stand out to their eyes, bringing the entire place to life along with the lights.

People, who seemed to belong to the highest class, filled in the majestic hall in groups. Everyone smiled, exchanging in their own conversations to maintain social relationships. Others took it as an opportunity to promote their own companies, some even forming collaborations in order to rise together.

Aside from businessmen, there were also a lot of celebrities you'd often see on the television. A few reporters lingered, trying their best to perform their job and gather some information to broadcast in their own stations. 

The two high school detectives had a similar purpose to them. 

Kyoko, her arms linked to her partner, Goro Akechi, stood in elegance. The white gown she wore fitted her perfectly. It was austere yet astounding, the pearl-white silken giving it an ample shine. It was a tube backless gown that length up to her ankles, it's back being notably long. A generous amount of black with a hint of silver lace covered the first half of the dress, gradually decreasing as it went down. 

Instead of wearing her red hair clip, Kyoko braided her bangs along with a few locks of her hair. The rest was free to flow along and sync with her movements. With her natural beauty, there was no need for Kyoko to wear a lot of makeup. Taking that into account, she only used light and standard ones.

To complete the look, a white crystal necklace was worn by her along with white heels, a hint of shimmer present in it. Unusually, Kyoko wore exquisite products, not to mention expensive. 

Such appearance completely enthralled those who laid their pair of orbs on her, including the teen to her left.

Despite being nervous herself, Kyoko blended well in the crowd. She stood in a rather elegant and queen-like manner, not dropping off her act in each second. 

"I'm with you. There's nothing to worry about at all," Akechi replied, confidence lingering in his tone. 

The teen beside her was nothing different from her. A black long-sleeved polo was worn by him, along with a white bow tie. Over his polo was a white coat and white slacks, its tone the same as the bow. As a footwear, he wore simple yet attractive black shoes.

His hair was neatly combed, giving the aura of a pure gentleman. The kind and friendly smile on his face never dropped, giving an impression of someone approachable.

"You're pretty confident about that." Kyoko smiled, though her tone hinted her playfulness.

"Let's get going now, shall we?" Akechi invited, earning a nod from Kyoko.

With that, the two took steps forward.

Among the crowd, a lady witnessed the two further entering the hall, a wry smile on her face. The lady wore a gown made out of crimson and black frills, giving her the appearance of an elegant Gothic Lolita with uneven twin tails. On her head, she wore a big crimson net bow to hold her hair. A red and black collar was also worn on her neck.