Seeing Them Again

Daichi Sawamura

        Writing down everything from class, (Y/n) was making sure she had gotten everything written on the board. Sleeping in class was not something (Y/n) had wanted to do, but staying up late watching (favorite anime) was top priority.

        "Making sure you're getting everything?" One of (Y/n)'s new friends asked, already knowing how bad (Y/n)'s sleep schedule is. "You really need to plan our your sleep schedule better. Maybe sleep during math class instead of English class, since we gotta take our exam, in English (idk the Japanese language program, so idk if they have a class for teaching English), and that's probably more difficult since English is such a complicated language."

        "Honestly every language seems like a complicated language to me. People who learn like, 5 languages just have to have perfect memory or something." (Y/n) groaned, trying to make sure she didn't miss anything from class.

        "Tell me about it." (F/n) said, smiling with a sigh as well. "Do you wanna go to the gym and check out the boys volleyball team? All of them are kinda cute."

        "Uh..." (Y/n) didn't have a chance to say anything, before her friend grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the classroom, going to go see the boys of the team.

        "Chance ball!" Daichi yelled, serving the ball underhanded towards Kageyama, who set the ball up right for Hinata, who hit it with such a strong force, you could barely even see it.

        "That first year is so fast!" (F/n) said, her face showing complete amazement. While (Y/n) only shrugged. She didn't care for something like that, but for her friend, she'd put up with it.

        "They are pretty impressive are they not?" (Y/n) asked, peeking inside the gym as well, wanting to see how the team was currently doing. So far, the team in red was winning against the team in blue. "Looks like the blue team isn't doing so hot. Hope they can pull through, for all we know they probably made a bet and now they'll be stuck doing something they're going to regret."

        "They probably are." (F/n) giggled a little. "By the way. aren't you a friend with that third year? The one with the black hair and brown eyes."

        "We met when the school year has started, but we hadn't talked to one another ever since, so I wouldn't be friends really. Anyways, why do you ask?" (Y/n) asked.

        "Just wondering if you were going to talk to him. I heard he is the Capetian of the team. Imagine if you and him started dating! That would be adorable!" (F/n) shouted, and that ended up grabbing the attention of the others.

        (Y/n) face palmed, feeling like she was with the stupidest person in the universe. "(F/n), you are such an idiot."

        "(Y/n)? What brings you over here?" Daichi asked, walking over to the younger girl with curious eyes.

        "(F/n) wanted to watch you guys practice. She wanted us to remain secretive, but the bad part was that she was such an idiot and she had shouted. It is so bad." (Y/n) said, who still hand her hand on her face. "Sorry for interrupting your practice match. We'll leave you to it." (Y/n) grabbed her friend, and started dragging her away form the gym, just wanting to get away from such an embarrassing display of stupidity.

Koshi Sugawara

        "(Y/n)! Please help me!" Hinata yelled at his older friend, running towards his friend. He was about to tackle her, before the girl stepped to the side, managing to avoid her friend trying to tackle her.