🥴

Kate was right, Scarlett met me and said that her friends call her scarjo so it was fitting that i called her that too, i almost melted on the spot but kept my cool, we talked for a while and once my nerves left my system i was more calm. After scarlett split off to talk with some other writers about her preferred skits for the week kate ran up to me with a large smile on her face and grips my hands tightly in excitement, "I told you! you just made friends with scarlett and she loves you so yay! not so much stresss!".

As i looked between kate and our hands intertwined i began to shudder, once she realised she dropped them and said "sorry, i won't hold them if you don't want", "No no sorry i do i mean it's just that i-" the heat on my cheeks said the rest for me as i excused myself to go collect some paperwork classic lesbian speedwalking away, Once my back was against the inside of my office door i let out a soft sigh while looking at my hands which hers fit so perfectly into lifting them up to my face and touching my cheeks, which confirmed the suspicion of my blushing face.

Once i felt the heat on my face go down, i re-emerge from the office and walk toward the next meeting room. Walking past the wardrobe department i admire all the work going through the wigs, clothes and makeup for that week. It may be settled now but the thrill of every saturday night will course through my veins. I admire my new home as i would work extremely hard to keep my position here and dedicate everything i have to it. Kate is stood at the end of the hall walking through with a look of searching for something or someone.