I saw her

West's pov:

I knew it was her.

I locked eyes with her for maybe two seconds and I just knew.

Her ice blue eyes connected with mine and I could hear my heartbeat. Nothing around me was audible. Just staring at her for what seemed like forever.

She was tiny. Literally was so dainty even in that white hoodie and jersey that read MY NUMBER. I couldn't help the smile that broke out on my face.

Her long blonde hair flowed to her waist so flawlessly and her perfect, tanned skin seemed to heat up the ice I was standing on.

I heard my teammates screaming my name in cheers and I had to tear my eyes from her. The first person to slap my back was Charlie, of course.

I looked back to see her again but she was gone.

"Man that was fucking awesome. You played fucking insane." He literally screamed in my face.

I mumbled thanks to everyone and practically sprinted to the lockerroom to shower and change into my clothes for tonight.

I slipped on some black jeans and a champion hoodie that matched our school colors. I think I changed the fastest out of everyone cause Charlie had just gotten dressed as i was zooming out the door.

"Yo the puck bunnies can wait!" Charlie laughed at me and the whole team joined in on the locker room talk.

I sent them my usual smirk even though I had zero intentions of globing on to a puck slut today.

I walked out of the doors to the main entryway to the rink, usually where the families or pick bunnies were. I scanned the whole crowd for her but i didn't see anyone.

Until I felt a small hand grab my arm and swing me around. I turned to face none other then my best girl friend, Hadley Lane.

Her red hair was curled and look wild against her stark white pale ass skin. Her emerald eyes glowed when she talked to me cause me to smile at how just crazy she is.

"Ster you played like a fucking beast tonight!" Her deep voice yelled in my face causing me to groan. I ignored her and wrapped my arms around her 5'8 frame.

"Alright, alright. She's my girl." Ryan O'Rosky's voice boomed from behind her causing me to squeeze her tighter before letting her go.

I looked back at her absolutely jacked boyfriend and punched him on the shoulder. He sent my a grin before wrapping an arm around Hadley.

My eyes were distracted, looking for Anastasia. And then my arm got slapped. I looked back at a pissed off Had and an amused Ryan. I shot her a look back.

"Uh uh. You can talk to me for five minutes before you go off looking for a bunny for tonight." She snipped at me and I broke out in a grin. It'd be too hard to explain so I just threw my hands up in defense.

"Doesn't hurt to keep your eyes peeled, Hads."
She rolled her eyes at that. Slapping her hands on her hips, Ryan and I were both prepared for a famous lecture.

"Look West, you need to relax with this whole player thing. I get all the shit going on has you a bit on edgier side but girls aren't objects." She pokes into my chest. I shot her a confused look. Out of pocket for bringing up my current situation if you ask me.

"Hads chill. I have taken a break. I'm no monk but I'm not seeing anyone right now." I snap back. She just shrugged and hugged me one last time before shooting me a playful glare.

"I'm sorry. I just worry about you" she sighed. I messed up her hair and she smacked my arm.

"Don't worry about me, Hads. I'm a big boy now" I replied and she shrugged but gave me a small smile.

I dapped up Ryan and turned back to the now empty entryway. I practically screamed before my phone buzzed. The usually sinking feeling washed over me and I looked down.

"What-"

"You got two seconds to explain what the fuck your little stunt was the other day. You gave up that fight for what again? Your sisters birthday?" My boss screamed in through the phone. I ran my hand through my hair and puffed out air I didn't know I was holding.

I stepped outside in the crisp ass Boston air, walking to my car.

"Look, Red, I had to be there. My Dad would've known i'm back in if I didn't show for that." I grumbled back quietly as I passed a family walking to their car.

"Do better" his gruff Italian voice mumbled before he hung up.

My team backpack seemed to weigh bricks by the end of the phone call.

I opened the door to my matte, steel grey range rover and slid in the leather seats.

I realized what tonight was and just tried to push every thought of my life down.