Randy

He was shit at hiding it.Constantly staring at them, and he constantly caught him.Rye and Honor had been dating for months, and they were very happy together.

Andy hadn't been around as much and when he was his attention was constantly on the happy couple and it had always pained him.Honor was a beautiful, and kind women.Andy couldn't hate her, but he was completely jealous of the beautiful young girl
________________________

Andy had just gotten back from his time with is mother.It had been what he needed to get away and to see his mother.He had tried his best to keep strong for the band, but he had also become so much more distant.He had thought that if he had taken a step back or just got away these feelings could go away, but it had only made them much stronger.

Brook hadn't exactly figured out what was wrong with Andy.He tried his best to talk to him and figure out what was wrong, but he'd only get pushed away slightly hurt from the rejection, seeking comfort in Sonny.
(I will always have jacklyn in my heart but like he isn't in the house and has a girlfriend so I'm not gonna do that.)

"Hey what's been up with Andy.he's barely left his room sense he came home."Rye asks.Everyone just shrugs.
"Imma go check on him."Rye says getting up.

________________________
Andy's pov
It was hard to come home seeing Tye snuggled up on the couch with Honor, but I had to come home at some point.

"Hey Fovvs can I come in?"I close my eyes and say a quiet "come in"
"Hey what's been up with you.You've barely left your room." I just stay silent.I hear him starting to move towards my bed. "Hey remember what I said in the video.I'd give you a bunch of snuggles."He whispers lifting the blanket and getting in next to me carefully rapping his arms arms around my waist.i let him pull me closer quite tired and his warm embrace wasn't helping. "Go to sleep." He whispers kissing my head and I can't help but listen.He wasn't mine, and he never will be but I guess that's how life works and hopefully I'll find someone.

________________________
Ok so I lost a friend today because he sent me nudes which I did not ask for and then he asked me for nudes I said no he kept asking then he got mad and left me on seen I blocked him on everything.Sorry it's 6 in the morning and I haven't slept.I hope all of you are healthy and don't forget to wash your hands!Ok love you bye.