Randy

A/n this is really short sorry.

Nobody wanted to be here.It wasn't the long classes, or the teachers.The populars.Thats what made school a living hell.They're fake and assholes.

I never intended on wanting to get back together with him.It wasn't something I exactly understood.

Flash back
We had been a month in.Rye and I were close and I loved taking to him.He was easy to talk to and that's all I ever wanted to do.

"Omg Andy Andy Andy!" Brook yells.

"What?"I chuckle.

"I know who likes you."He smiles.

"And that is." I laugh not believing it.

"He'd punch me if I told you but like Rye."he grins.

"Oh I like him too."

"Can I tell him."

"Yeah whatever."
________________________

We started dating after that.it was for almost 5 months when I started to get anxiety and broke up with him.He continued to like me after that and I never did anything scared that he didn't actually like me.

My feelings never went away.They only had gotten stronger making it harder for me too see him.His feelings long gone and by now he had to know I did like him.But what hurt most was he changed.He wasn't that adorable new kid that I wanted to talk to all the time.Of corse my friends were annoying and constantly teased me but sometimes it got to me.Everyone telling me he liked me cause he's a jerk to me and people see him staring at me.

Of course my little bubble of hope had to pop.I had never been fully comfortable in my body Rye knowing that had to say something about my body.It hurts like hell and I couldn't do much about it.I believed it was true and of course it broke me.I couldn't do much about it though.Keeping my feelings in for most of the day and then finally breaking down in the locker rooms.

Bruh I only wrote this because this is basically how my day went to day so like thought why not.Thank you have a nice day, or night.