*_ Normal Ways_*

Another day for a new life to begin with. In fact I was always this hyper when it comes to morning rituals or maybe that's quite enterprising of me. I had lived my whole life trying to conquer this peaceful life that I ought to have and felt so 'weird' like I was missing something but that's quite oblivious of me right. Anyways the names (Y/N) but you can call me (N/N) in short, but, I prefer you call me by my name if were not that close though its kind of making me uncomfortable, you know what I mean. Pretty much being the girl I was, I'm not sure where to begin with, but the only thing I knew about my life was being surrounded by weird skeletons and defeating some kind of a player, pshhh, you wouldn't believe it yourself either, yeah I thought it was some kind of a dream but 'who knows'.

Anyways I was practically late for  work now and 'wait hold on- oopps- sorry it was a mistake today's my day off and I don't even want to bother going out for the day'. I hate to admit it but I was always this cheerful along the neighborhood like nothing seemed to bother me for some time like I was a 'Happy Go Lucky' person. Even though I had it all an apartment, a work, my perfectly peaceful life- ohh rayt I'm out off food supplies well screw that, -yet why do I feel so empty inside, like I've been longing to look for someone, I don't know for myself but I had to keep my mind focused on what I have right now but for now I'm hungry.

Ugh just remembered I don't have any food left and that's for me to hit the groceries then. "Welp time for action,to the groceries!" I exclaimed to myself being the idiot I was and dashed through the market place. Sure, it was fun doing something like this but being alone sure is taking it rough 'I mean who would want to spent their life being alone, well I'd rather not' and hope to meet for someone that I can trust or maybe a friend to hang out with sometimes. Being in deep thought, I collided with someone along the way and notice any sign of wincing. I quickly stood up and apologized for the person that I had encountered with and saw that it was a male with an attractive look along with his hypnotizing (e/c) eyes, his sandy brown hair and etc. Well I don't have to described him that much, you'll get the point but he sure is handsome. I helped him to get to his knees and apologized to him for being the clumsiest of the clumsy I was and helped him pick up his 'magazines?' 'Wait this is the latest otaku versions of my favorite anime characters, how did he get his hands on something so worth spending my money on it, while I tried a hundred (woah I'm over exaggerating it too much) time trying to get my hands on it, awe I really envy this attractive man' (look I don't know his name yet so I'm sticking with the nickname I gave him, don't worry Ill ask his name later if I had the chance). He seemed to notice that I was staring at his otaku's and offered to give me the one that I've been dreaming my whole life of having it but being the kind woman I am, I refused this big opportunity and declined his offer, well he insisted on giving it to me as a thanks and gladly accept the offer haha.

"Oh, the names Zen Wenstain btw" while stretching an arm for me to shake with. "Cristy, Cristy (L/N) nice to meet you" ('fat lier', yes fine I lied I wouldn't want for a stranger to fully know my name yet, I mean haller I'm always on guard 'well not always'). "Say wanna grab something to eat, my treat" "Oh, no,no,no, I'm sorry but i wouldn't want to bother you any further, this otaku's much more enough" I replied once again denying his offer. He sighed in defeat knowing that I'll turn his offer and let it slide for now as we parted our ways and bid our goodbyes.

*~T$~* (Time Skip)

Finally exhausted for the day.I flopped into the couch making myself comfortable and shifted a bit to reach for the remote turning the TV on. I was longing for a shower and turned the TV off grabbing my stuff while removing my wig out of my head and finally went for the bathroom. (I'm not bald I was just using it to prevent any unwanted attention for my scarlet hair, and yes you have one)

Its quite rare for a person to have a red hair so I tried spending my whole life trying to hide it away from humans to avoid any unnecessary treatment. It was hard having a red hair around and some people managed to get their filthy hands on it but luckily I was good at self defences and tried to escaped from their chamber but that's not the first time it happened to me. I think you could say that it happened 'a lot' since people in this era wanted to be rich and gain more power for their selfishness.

I hate those kind of people, they would do anything agaisnt their will just to take what they wanted from other people. Srew them. Just thinking about it make me clench my arms in anger but I have to control my temper. I was pissed. Sure it was a pain but I'll get the hang of it.