*_Don't Leave_*

ZEN'S POV
I've been regretting ever going to that party my friends prepared for me especially for (Y/N) since things turned out to be a disastrous birthday party for me and- argh I never should have invited her in the first place and maybe take the risk. Incapable of what to do anymore, I tried contacting her several times but she wouldn't let me talk to her and I was left being dragged through stupid agreements with her. I knew the others were quite worried about us but maybe I shouldn't let that bother me.

Annie, my fiance, intended to come to the cafe and threatened to cut off our business with my father if I wouldn't agree so I was left being the one whose being controlled over by wealthy people who wouldn't bother thinking about their own thoughts about the situation. I became their filthy doll.

I really can't keep up with these absurd treatments I'm having but my family was on the line so I need to keep things usual from having them put up in a grave and I can't let that happen. Annie was a very vicious woman I met so she can easily get rid of (Y/N) when she's ascertain about me having my feelings for her. And I really need to talk to her.

Sighing out in frustration, I was at my balcony letting out every built up frustration that resided within me as I stared at the emptiness of the sky more like begging for it to stay like that forever and never bring up the sun just yet, but what can I say we lived in a cruelty world filled with unknowingly atrocious creatures that lingered through various places.

The night was still young and I can't seem to pass out any moment so I decided to gaze upon the blazing night that way it might ease my mind a little about my situation and wondered my eyes from the street. Catching my attention, a looming figure stood mid way near the post significantly eyeing my fragile body as I stared at it anxiously. Blinking multiple times in a split second, the figure was gone and so I decided to head back inside. Turning my heels, I came face to face with a very strange dark substance crawling in front as I scooted only for it to grin?

I've been through shit already and I've had enough for these stuff. Gazing it with my menacing (e/c) eyes, this thing was rather amused at my attitude towards it and decided to reformulate itself into a child wearing nothing but black and that creepy mischievous grin of them.

"What do you want"

"Oh please, your the one who needed my help,isn't that right Zen"

"Who are you and how do you know my name?!"

"Well to put it that simple and crystal clear, I am what they called the 'player'."

"What do you mean by that?"

"We players are usually in different dimensions, and each of us play a part of course, we have no gender as is and rather called us 'hackers', we hacked through different areas and regions for any necessary cause which is why I can't tell for I am what they called 'The Player of Darkness' that rather spread chaos but it wasn't really my intention on killing people that I- *ahem apparantly that is why I'm here for you"

"Tell me why I should believe you"

"Simple just form a pact with me and all your matter will come at ease for all you care, including even talking to the one you love~"

Carelessly forgetting to think over the consequences, I was easily tricked by their words and blindly took their offer. Grinning mischievously at my lack of thought, I was swallowed into an empty void and I was left being taken over by the player. 

*Player*
Laughing maniacally to my new formed body, it was quite vigorous in any way and I was a bit overwhelmed at the excitement I was having. Though his emotions were matching mine but the fact that his already out of existence.

Beginning with what I was capable of, I was starting with this man's fiance for his extreme rage towards the girl and it is quite my pleasure to do so hehe~

Oh how I love the sweet scenery~ hehe though it isn't quite enough for my satisfaction and I needed more killing to fulfill what I desire and to look out for that stupid princess. Slaughthering people that I came in contact with the place, it seemed that these were his family and so I felt a sudden rage within me mixed with what I assumed to be their grief. Such sturdy emotion is really keeping me off track so I needed for him to die inside of me but taking the risk might take a huge damage to my innermost soul so I decided not to.

Dropping myself to some random houses, the small area was filled with such blaring screams that filled my ears with gratification. Those wondrous ruby liquid dripping from each of their limping body was my favorite part of the scene but to my dismay those annoying brats came to my vision examining of what the scenery holds and turn their dead eyes towards mine. As my usual grin turned to a frown it was very annoying to deal with them today but that changed upon seeing the familiar figure of my once so called 'best friend'.

"Nice of you to drop in (Y/N)"