Part 1

The lights were dim, candles burning, and I had slow jams bumping. Now I was just waiting for DJ to walk through the door. It'd been a week since he gave me a key and today I decided to surprise him. He didn't know I was back in town from visiting my parents. I checked the time for what seemed like the thousandth time. I was prepared to give him a night to remember! I heard his keys jingle and I positioned myself on the bed. "What the fuck? I know I didn't leave no music playing" I heard DJ mumble. I smiled and anticipated his reaction when he entered the bedroom. My smile dropped as he entered with a female in tow. "Cyn! Wh-what you doing here?" DJ stuttered. He looked like he'd just seen a ghost. "Who the fuck is she DJ?" The bad weaved heffa snapped. "For real DJ?" I asked hopping up and looking for my clothes. "Cyn wait, it's not what it looks like!" He pleaded his case. "Then what the fuck is it DJ? So you fucking with somebody else?" I screamed getting in his face. "No, you know you my one and only" DJ said wrapping his arms around me. "You been with me for three days nigga!" The mystery girl yelled. "Toya go home!" DJ snapped. "Naw, Toya you can stay. I'm leaving!" I growled. I couldn't hold back my tears any longer as I snatched away from DJ. "Cyn please, I'm sorry" DJ begged grabbing my arm and refusing to let me go. I broke all the way down and let DJ wrap his arms around me. Apparently Toya had, had enough cause I heard the front door slam shut. "Baby I'm sorry, I was lonely and you were gone. She don't mean nothing to me! I swear to God she don't! Please don't leave" DJ said softly. I wanted to leave but a part of me believed him. "Let me make it up to you Cyn, I love you" DJ said wiping my tears and kissing me softly. I let him remove my lingerie and lay me down. He propped my legs on his shoulders and attacked my clit with his tongue. "Mmmmm" I moaned arching my back. I hadn't been with DJ long. A little over 3 months to be exact. But in that time he'd treated me like a princess. Gave me whatever I wanted and then some! " I love youuuuuu DJ" I moaned as my whole body began to shake. DJ came up for air and kissed my lips. "I love you too Cyn, I don't want nobody else but you" he kept repeating as he undressed and eased inside of me. My walls gripped his manhood for dear life and he let out a soft moan. DJ stroked in and out of me long and deep. I was on the brink of going insane. I guess you can say this is the reason all he had to do was promise it wouldn't happen again and I believed him..

Later that night I climbed out of bed with DJ and headed home to link with my best friends India and Ari. I was gonna stay the night with DJ but my feelings were still hurt from the incident. When I walked in my apartment India and Ari were getting ready. "Hey hoes" I sang. "Wassup slut, you put hubby to bed?" Ari asked. I nodded, I'd decided not to tell their judgmental asses about him walking in with Toya. "Go get dressed, Tyler's party is already jumping!" India said showing me an array of snaps from the party. I showered at DJ's so I went into my room to pick a outfit. Ari of course was gonna beat my face to death & India already had her curling iron plugged up, ready to slay my head. I decided on a mini black MK dress and a pair of black red bottoms. You can never go wrong with simple! I slipped into my dress and sat down so India and Ari could go to work.

A hour later we were strolling into Tyler's birthday bash arm and arm. Of course all eyes were on us. We were three shades of chocolate, you just had to pick your poison! Tyler walked up to us and hugged each one of us. He hugged India a little longer, making sure to cop a feel. They weren't official but Tyler and India had been in love since middle school. They'd took each others virginity's and all! "Thank y'all for coming" Tyler yelled over the music. He grabbed India's hand and led her away. Ari grabbed my hand and basically dragged me to the dance floor. Kevin Gates 'Me Too' blared through the speakers and we turned up. "Heard you wanna nigga that's gone please you, suck ya toes, dick ya down, pleasseee youuu" We yelled grinding on each other. Out the corner of my eye I spotted DJ watching me. I pulled Ari closer and winked at him. He smiled exposing those pretty ass teeth and deep dimples I'd fallen in love with. He made his way towards us and asked Ari could he borrow me. She smirked at me and found a new dance partner. The music changed to Tank 'Fuckin With Me' and I turned around and grinded into DJ. I felt his manhood start to stiffen. He gripped my waist. "Every time I'm licking you be losin' it, these young boys didn't know what to do with it" DJ sang in my ear. I was ready to take him home and continue what we started. Our moment was short lived though. Somebody snatched DJ away from me. I turned around and was face to face with my worst enemy. Shayla! "So you been ignoring yo son for this bitch!?!" She screamed in DJ's face. "Shayla that's not my son! Chill man, you making a scene!" He growled looking around. I folded my arms across my chest and looked Shayla up and down. "I thought Charley was yo baby daddy" I smirked referring to my ex. She and that damn baby was the whole reason we'd broken up after 5 years together! "Fuck you Cyn!" Shayla growled. "Naw bitch fuck you!" Ari snapped coming out of no where. DJ grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. "I'm with my girl right now, we can talk about that shit later" DJ said. I winked at Shayla and kissed DJ on the lips. Shayla grabbed me by hair and it was on. Ari damn near tackled her to the ground. Shayla's little crew ran up and I swung at anybody that came close to Ari. Before you know it, it was a big ass brawl in the middle of the club. I was in the middle of stomping one of Shayla's homegirls when a bottle came crashing over my head. "Cynnnnn!" I heard DJ yell and then gunshots before I blacked out...