Part 6

I cried with Ari and India for at least an hour before I headed back to DJ's. I took a deep breath and went in, pregnancy test in my hand. Soon as I walked in DJ was in my face. "I been calling you" he said with a worried expression. I burst into tears. "Cyn, baby what's wrong?" DJ asked wrapping his arms around me. I pulled away and handed him the pregnancy test. He studied it and then his face lit up. "We having a baby?" He asked. I nodded and burst into tears once more. I was happy, and this is what I wanted but I couldn't seem to get my emotions to in sync. DJ wiped my tears and kissed my lips, I let him lead me to his room and undress me. I need to feel him, I need for him to make everything better. "I love you DJ" I whispered as he trailed kisses all down my body. "I love you too Cyn" DJ said before burying his head in between my legs. I arched my back as I felt his tongue flick across my clit. I grabbed his head and pulled him closer. DJ spread my legs wider granting himself full access. "Mmmmmm" I moaned as I felt my body start to convulse. After DJ licked me clean he flipped me over and spread my cheeks. I tensed up because anal hasn't ever been my thing. But when I felt his tongue my eyes rolled in the back of my head. "Awww shit Djjjjjjj" I moaned. His tongue darted in and out of my ass and I never thought I'd enjoy some shit like this, but I was in heaven! I finally couldn't take anymore and I pushed DJ off of me. He flipped me back over and entered me. DJ sucked and licked my neck, turning me on even more. I was on cloud nine but the guilt of fucking Charley slowly came creeping up. I pushed DJ off of me. He was clearly confused until I took all of him inside my mouth. "Fuckkkkk" DJ moaned closing his eyes and grabbing my head. I let him fuck my face and I swallowed every last drop of his kids!

When I woke up DJ wasn't in the bed, but I heard him on the phone and I smelled food. "Naw man my baby pregnant with my baby!" I heard DJ say excitedly. "I mean I'm happy about Toya's baby, but you don't understand what Cyn means to me!" He said. I got out of bed and threw on his t-shirt. I followed DJ's voice into the kitchen. He smiled big when he noticed me. "Aye bro, let me holla at you later I gotta feed Cyn" he said ending his call. I smiled and peeked behind him to see what he was cooking. "Chicken fajitas" he said kissing my lips. His breath smelled minty and he smelled fresh out the shower. I wrapped my arms around him and inhaled his scent. The doorbell rang and he went to go answer. It was Toya. "Congratulations!" Toya squealed. I let her hug me but I gave DJ a look of confusion. He shrugged. "I'm happy for you, and now I ain't gotta have no more kids cause my baby will have a sibling!" Toya gushed. I laughed. "I just wanted to stop by and congratulate y'all on my way home" Toya said heading for the door. "Wait, did you eat?" I asked. "Girl that's all I do, but I smell DJ's special! Y'all enjoy y'all meal! Maybe we can do lunch one day Cyn" Toya said. I could feel that she was genuinely happy for me. Especially after I had set DJ's ass straight for her, seemed like she had a new found respect for me. "Yeah that'll be cool, be safe" I called after her as DJ walked her out. I snuck a piece of meat out of the skillet. "Its almost done" DJ said scaring the fuck outta me. We both laughed and I excused myself so I could go shower.

After we ate I laid back down and we talked. "So when are you gonna tell your parents?" DJ asked. "Soon, I wanna make sure everything is going good before I get their hopes up" I said. DJ nodded. "Get dressed" he said. I frowned, "DJ its 9pm, where could we possibly be going?" I asked confused. "Less questions, just trust me" DJ said. I reluctantly got up and obliged. I got dressed, just threw on a simple jogging suit and a pair of wheat timbs. I didn't question DJ about where we were going I just sat back and closed my eyes. When the car stopped I looked around and we were at a park. "DJ what the hell are we doing here?" I asked. "Just come on" he said laughing. I got out the car and DJ came up behind me and blindfolded me. "DJ" I whined. "You trust me?" He asked. I nodded and let him lead me. We walked for a while and then we stopped, DJ let go of my hand. "DJ what you doing?" I asked getting nervous. "Chill" he said. I stood there and pouted. "Take ya blindfold off Cyn" DJ said. I did and when I looked around my mouth dropped. DJ was in front of me on one knee and all of our friends were standing around recording, even Cash had showed. "DJ" I whined tearing up. "I love you with all my heart! There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for placing you in my life. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, so will you make me the happiest man alive? Cyn Marie Carter will you marry me?" DJ asked smiling big and revealing his dimples. I burst into tears and dropped to my knees with him. "Yesss" I squealed kissing his lips. DJ placed a diamond ring on my ring finger and kissed my lips. Everybody around us erupted in cheers. Today had turned out to be the best day of my life! This is just the beginning for us and everything was starting to look up. But you know they say its always calm before the storm..