Part 2

I woke up in the hospital with a major headache. "Cyn, baby how you feel?" DJ asked rushing over to my side. "My head hurts so bad, what happened?" I asked looking around the hospital room. India and Ari were holding each of my hands with tears running down their cheeks. "I'm so happy you're ok! I'm killing that faggot ass nigga Ray when I see him!" Ari snapped. "And I can't wait to catch Shayla ass cause that's her cousin!" India growled. I vaguely remembered the altercation from the club. "Y'all ain't gotta worry about Ray, imma handle it! He lucky I missed his ass cause I was gone put one right between his eyes!" DJ vented. The door opened and we all turned our attention towards Charley. My ex, we ended bad. He cheated on me with Shayla throughout our whole relationship, allegedly getting her pregnant was just the icing on the cake! "What the fuck you doing here?" India growled hoping up. "I heard what happened to Cyn, I just wanted to make sure she was ok" Charley said. "She good!" DJ barked. "You ok Cyn?" Charley asked completely ignoring DJ. I nodded. "You heard her man tell you she was good! Get the fuck outta here Charley, go check on yo bitch!" Ari spat. Charley threw his hands up and excused himself. I closed my eyes praying that the pounding in my head would stop. I couldn't even think straight. DJ noticed and hit the nurse button. "I'll have them get you some meds. Y'all can go get some rest, I'm gonna stay with her" DJ said. Ari and India hugged me and promised to call, then thanked DJ before heading home. A nurse came in and game me pain meds along with a ice pack. DJ climbed in the bed next to me and held the ice pack to my head. I snuggled close to him and eventually drifted off to sleep.

* 1 week later *

I'd been staying with DJ since I left the hospital and he'd been catering to me hand and foot. Ray didn't do too much damage, just caused a major headache but I was feeling much better! I couldn't wait to beat his ass when I saw him! DJ had been looking high and low for him, but Ray wasn't crazy enough to show his face. Especially after DJ shot the club up trying to kill him. Ari had caught Shayla and put her in the hospital. I still wasn't satisfied though. I still hasn't asked DJ about his relationship with her but it was bothering the hell out of me! "You need anything? I'm about to take a nap before I go to work" DJ said snapping me out of my thoughts. "No I'm fine" I said smiling and kissing his lips. DJ laid next to me and pulled me on top of him. "DJ, that night at the club Shayla said you were her sons father" I said. DJ sighed. "That girl don't know who the hell that babies dad is, but it sure as hell ain't me! We had sex once and I'm pretty sure she was already pregnant, when she found out he wasn't Charley's son she turned to me" DJ said. I didn't know if I believed him but I just decided to drop it. DJ sat up and kissed my lips softly. "Can you put me to sleep and send me to work happy?" DJ asked. I gave him a devilish grin before pulling his manhood out of his boxers and sliding down on it. I pushed him back so he was lying on his back and began bouncing slowly. DJ grabbed my hips but I moved his hands. "Cynnnn, why you teasing me?" DJ whined. I placed my hands on his chest and lifted my body up before falling back down into a split. I was about to work his ass over! DJ gripped my waist and refused to let go. He began slamming me down on his manhood with no remorse. I whimpered. "Unt un, don't get scared now" DJ groaned. He flipped me over and put both of my legs on his shoulders. He had me pinned down so I couldn't run even if I wanted too. This nigga was so deep I swore I felt him in my stomach! "DJ, mmmmmm I can't takeeeeee it" I moaned putting my hand up. "Move yo hand" DJ growled. I did as I was told and let him rearrange my insides. I felt his body stiffen and I knew he was about to cum. I tightened my muscles around his manhood and he let out a animalistic growl before his body went limp. I felt his manhood throbbing inside me as he released his load. DJ rolled over. "Don't move, I'll go get a towel" DJ said getting up. I laid there satisfied and before I knew it I drifted off.

When I woke up DJ was gone and someone was banging on the door. I threw on my robe and went to go answer the door. I looked out the peephole and smiled when I saw Ari and India. I opened the door and let them in. "Heyyyyy" I sang. Neither one of them was smiling though. "Who pissed in y'all cheerios?" I asked rolling my eyes. "Bitch have you talked to your brother?" India asked. "No, why?" I asked wondering what the hell Cash had done now. "So we all know this bitch Shayla been running around blaming that baby on any and everybody! But she got DNA results saying Cash is that little boys daddy!" Ari exclaimed. "You fucking lying!" I said running to the back to grab my phone. Before I could call Cash and cuss him out my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number but I answered anyway. "Hello?" I said. "DJ, ouuuuu right there" a voice moaned. I froze where I was and listened. "Yo pussy sooo good Toya damnnn" DJ moaned. My mouth fell open. "Tell me you love this pussy, tell me its better than yo bitch!" Toya moaned. "Toya damn, you always fucking up the mood! I'm outta here!" DJ snapped. "Well I hope you ain't going home to yo bitch cause she just heard everything!" Toya snapped. "You dirty bitch!" DJ growled. I hung up. My heart felt like it'd just been ripped out of my chest. I fought back the tears though and called Cash. "I already know what you bouta say sis" Cash said answering on the first ring. "How the fuck you let that bitch trap you Cash? Are you fucking stupid?" I snapped. "We fucked once and I was drunk!" Cash argued. "You shouldn't have even been fucking her! You know she broke me and Charley up! You know how much I hate her!" I growled. "Cyn what's done is done, that's my son and there ain't nothing you or nobody else can do about it!" Cash snapped back and then hung up. The front door opened and in walked DJ's dirty dick ass. "Hey can y'all meet me at my house? I'll be there in a minute" I said, not wanting them to know what was up. "Yeah, see ya DJ" Ari said as they left out. I waited about five minutes before I went in on DJ. "This the last fucking time you cheat on me!" I yelled bursting into tear. DJ put his head down. "Cyn I'm sorry, I was going over there to get the rest of my shit and it just happened" DJ said. "Fuck you and her, I'm done!" I sobbed going to the bedroom to collect my belongings. "Cyn please don't go" DJ begged. "No DJ, you just like Charley! If you love me so much and you don't wanna lose me then why keep going back? What them bitches got that I don't?" I screamed getting in his face. I noted that he'd at least showered before he came back. "I'm stupid and she don't got shit on you! You here in my house, not her! I want you and only you" DJ pleaded. This nigga had the audacity to start crying! And my dumb ass softened up! No man had ever cried for me before. "Cyn please don't leave me" DJ said pulling me down on the bed and kneeling in front of me. He parted my legs and did what he did best. "DJ I swear to God this is the last timeeee" I moaned giving in ...