Part 4

We hadn't left the house in the last four days. Nor had we'd spoken about DJ putting his hands on me. So for the most part everything went back to normal. India and Ari were pissed I wouldn't come out and when they popped up we wouldn't answer the door. But I refused to be seen with a black eye! My eye was no longer swollen or black. And the scratches on his face were healed as well. "Baby I got a surprise for you" DJ said climbing on top of me. My eyes lit up. DJ reached under his pillow and grabbed a long black box. "What is it?" I asked as my eyes got buck. "Open it and see" DJ said. He got up and I sat up too. DJ handed me the box and I opened it. My heart melted. It was a gold chain with the initials 'DJ' hanging from it. "I love it!" I squealed. I held my hair up and DJ put the chain around my neck. I took a picture and sent it to my girls. "I love you Cyn" DJ said. I started unbuckling his belt. He undressed quickly. I took his manhood into my mouth and softly played with his balls. DJ moaned and it gave me the confidence to deep throat him. DJ gripped my head and began to fuck my face. I relaxed my throat and let him do him. It wasn't long before he came and I made sure to swallow EVERY last drop. "Fuckkkkkk Cyn" DJ moaned as I kept sucking. "Flip yo ass over!" DJ demanded. I did as I was told, pulling my shorts off before arching my back. DJ slid in and stroked deep, I threw it back meeting his every stroke. "Mmmmmm, DJ" I moaned. DJ gripped my waist and began pounding into me, I made sure to tighten my muscles as I matched his pace. "Cyn you bouta make me cummmmm" DJ groaned. I worked my muscles. "Cum for me daddy" I purred knowing I was driving DJ crazy. DJ's body stiffened and he released inside of me. We collapsed, DJ rolled off of me and pulled me on his chest. He kissed my lips softly and we drifted off together.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked over at DJ and he was fast asleep. I reluctantly grabbed my phone and ignored the call. It was Toya. My phone dinged and it was her again sending a picture of her and DJ in bed claiming he'd been there all night last night. Which I knew to be untrue because we hadn't left the house in 4 days! I called the number back. "Tell our man to unblock me bitch!" Toya snapped. "You so fucking miserable! He wasn't with you last night because he been home in bed with me!" I snapped back. "Bitch that nigga still love me! He always have and he always will, you just here for the moment! That's my man! Tell him to unblock me or I'm popping the fuck up!" Toya screamed in my ear. I burst out laughing. "Do what you feel necessary hoe! Go find you yo own man, you blocked for a reason" I snapped before hanging up. I looked over at DJ and he was watching me. "Who was that?" He asked yawning. "Toya lying ass claiming you spent the night with her last night" I said rolling my eyes. "Fuck her!" DJ said visibly agitated. "I'm not worried about it, come on let's go back to sleep" I said yawning. "Naw get up I'm hungry. Invite yo lil friends and let's go eat" DJ said getting up and heading to the bathroom. I shot them a group text and headed to the shower with DJ for round 2.

We met India, Tyler, Ari and Jay at Dave & Busters. They were waiting for us by the door. "Heyyyyy hoes" I sang hugging my girls. The guys headed to play games. "Bitch where you been?" Ari snapped mugging me. "Can I enjoy alone time with my man?" I asked rolling my eyes. "4 days bitch? And Marcus said he literally drug yo ass out the bar the other night" India said, worry written all over her face. "Marcus is over exaggerating! Damn, I am grown!" I snapped getting irritated that he decided to tell my business. "Calm yo ass down! We were worried about yo narrow ass!" Ari said trying to defuse the situation. "Whatever, let's go get these niggas. I'm hungry" India said as we all watched the guys playing games like 3 overgrown ass kids. We walked over to them. "Y'all gone come sit down so we can eat?" I asked. "We chillen bae, y'all go get a table and order for us" DJ said kissing my lips. That was cool with us cause we definitely had some catching up to do! After we ordered I turned my attention to Ari. "And when the hell were you gonna tell me you and Jay got back together?" I asked cutting my eyes at he. Ari blushed. "You know I love that yellow nigga" she said gazing at him. I smiled cause I'd always been team Jay! They were good for each other, he balanced out Ari's craziness! "Well I'm happy y'all back together, maybe yo ass won't be so damn mean all the time" I said and we all laughed. We heard commotion coming from over where the guys were and we all looked their way. I sucked my teeth when I saw Toya and we hopped up and headed over to them. "DJ why you treating me like this? All over a bitch you just fucking met! I been with you and only you since I've been 17 and you just switch up on me like its nothing!" Toya yelled with tears streaming down her face. I walked over to DJ and he put his arm around my shoulder. "Go home Toya" DJ said softly. "Fuck you DJ, I don't need you!" Toya yelled storming away. Call me crazy, but a part of me felt bad. I saw myself in Toya, back when I was with Charley so I went after her. "Cyn!" DJ called after me. "I'll be right back DJ" I called back. I ran after Toya in the parking lot. "Toya wait!" I yelled. She turned around and this was the first time I'd noticed her very round stomach. I stopped in my tracks. "If you came to gloat, you can save it you won! Me and my baby don't need him or nobody the fuck else" Toya snapped with tears pouring down her face. "How far along are you?" I asked holding my breath. "It happened before you were even in the picture, I'm 6 months" Toya sobbed. I felt a little better that he hasn't gotten her pregnant during the course of our relationship. Before I could stop myself I wrapped my arms around her. And she sobbed in my arms. "I'm sorry for everything, my feelings are just hurt! Its like when you came into the picture he said fuck me and our baby. I can't do this shit alone!" Toya cried. I pulled back and looked her in her eyes. "I'm sorry too, I swear I didn't know! You're not gonna have to raise this baby alone, he's gonna be there! And I know we got off on the wrong foot but you got me too" I assured her. Toya wiped her tears and searched my face for any signs that I was lying. "Go home and calm down, I'm gonna call you tomorrow and we're gonna figure this out. Everything is gonna be ok" I said. Toya nodded and got in her car. I watched her pull off before I went back to join everybody. DJ was waiting at the door. "Cyn I swear I was gonna tell you! I didn't get her pregnant while we were together!" DJ pleaded his case. "I'm not mad DJ, I understand everything now! What you aren't gonna do though is leave her to take care of your child alone! We're gonna invite her over tomorrow and figure this out" I said sternly. DJ hugged me and kissed my lips. "I love you so much Cyn" he said. "I love you too, now let's go enjoy our night" I said grabbing his hand. In my heart I knew I'd done the right thing and it made me feel good inside...