2

Wooyoung PoV.

I can't believe the holidays are already over. Time past by very quickly when you're having fun. After I dress up, I just put a notebook and pencil case in my bag and leave my room. Eating breakfast doesn't take long because my mom has already prepared everything. I leave the house at 7.15 am and it takes me approximately 10 minutes to get to school. My best friend Seonghwa is sitting on the stairs in front of the school. "Hey Woongie!" "Long time no seen, Anrybird! How was your holiday?", I greeted him and had to laugh at the reaction he had when I called him like that. "Lessons start in a few minutes; we have to hurry. Come on!" I say while walking through the entrance of the school. As soon as we enter our classroom, we notice there is almost everyone there. I recognised one of them, our friend Mingi. "Minkiii, washup?" Seonghwa shouts through the whole room.
I just follow him silently while looking at the floor. I can feel everyone eyes sticking on me. We three all make a handshake until the bell rings and our teacher entered the room. Everyone sat down on his place as Mr Johnson started talking "Good morning students, I hope you all enjoyed your holiday and now you are full of energy for the coming scholar year. We expected a new student this year, but it looks like he won't come today. His name is Choi San. Let's start todays lessons."

A new student? I'm wondering what's he going to be like. But why would he miss the first day of school? I mean it's kind of the most exciting day of the school year. Meeting your friends after months you haven't seen each other. Well, it's his first day at school, so it isn't really the case for him. But the first day is an excellent opportunity to make friend, especially at a new school. Suddenly I hear some girls in the back of the class chatting. Do they know him. It doesn't matter right now, I'm going to meet him anyway, so I just ignore them.

The geography lesson is finally over. Geography used to be my favourite subject, but since we got a new teacher, I can't concentrate on the lesson anymore. Every time we start a new topic; he starts talking about it and just can't stop anymore. I like it when people are passionate by something they like, but I just can't stand it when he talks for hours about the same thing. I don't think that anyone listens to him, but Mingi. He doesn't seem like a very intelligent person, because he's childish and playful. But if you're friends with him, he's a serious person who is good in school. Mingi is a person who has a dual personality.
Everyone left the class for break. Seonghwa is waiting for me so we go together in the schoolyard. We sit down under the tree where we used to sit last year. It doesn't take long, and the yard is full of students from all classes. "Hey guys!" Its Yeosang and his sister Huijin. Well, it was Yeosang who greets us. My head suddenly went up, as soon as I hear his voice. Kang Yeosang
He's the most beautiful guy I've ever seen. His smile is so cute, and he looks like an angel. So innocent and sexy at the same time. The thing is you can just get a guy who is either cute or sexy. Well Kang Yeosang can be both. Every time I look at him... his perfection could make me faint. Ever since I 've met him the first time in love with him.

"Oh dear, what happened to you?" Seonghwa looked towards Huijin, who seemed to be in pain. As soon as she sat down, she shouted a bit. Everyone started laughing. "My sis must have had too much fun last night!" "Ah you're all just jealous, because some of you have never even had a relationship and you just admire your crush from distance... You're all such losers!" Yeosang fakes being angry with her and hit her arm, then she screams again because of the pain. Everyone had to laugh but then I noticed that Mingi is looking at him. I immediately know where he's looking, who he's looking at. It is Jeong Yunho. Like Mingi is always saying: the love of his life. He has been having a crush on him for over 5 years but still doesn't want to talk to him because he's too shy. Yunho is one year older than us. Me and Huijin always tell him to go and start a conversation, that would be the first step, but he keeps finding stupid excuses. Btw, have I mentioned that I get on well with Huijin. Seonghwa is my best friend, but Huijin is like a sister. We've known each other from kindergarten and have always been inseparable. I can talk to her about everything, even stuff I don't tell Seonghwa. She has always been there for me and she also knows that I like Yeosang (This would be a thing I haven't told Seonghwa). And because she's his sister I can also visit her often and meet Yeosang to. I'm so glad she doesn't have a problem with that.

"Have you seen that? He has just looked at me and smiled" Huijin and I look at each other and we both shake our heads while smiling. Sometimes he seems like a stalker when he talks about Yunho, but most of the time, he is cute. I enjoy the last minutes of the break before I must go back to the classroom.

__________________
So this is part 2 now, I will definitely post the next chapter till the end of this week and also try to make the updates regularly. :)