Chapter Three

Mal's pov

After Ben, Y/n, and Audrey left Doug showed us to our dorm. It's disgusting. "Wow this place is amaz..." I heard Evie say and I looked at her, "Gross."

"I know right? Amazingly gross" Evie said. I look around the room with a frown. "Ew. Ugh, I'm gonna need sunscreen" I say and point at the windows, walk over to one and pull it down from the previous position. I Ave Evie do the same with the other one, "That is much better."

Timeskip to Jay and Carlos' dorm

We walk into the boy's dorm to find Jay stealing things and Carlos playing a video game. I shake my head, 'they're not focused at all!'

"Jay, what are you doing?" I ask him to which he replies with, "It's called stealing." 'I know that' "What's the point though?" I ask. "Well, Mal, it's like buying whatever I want, except it's free" He replies with a tone that says 'obviously'.

"Okay. So, you could do that, or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world" I retort. Evie hears this and replies with, "You sound just like your mom."

"Thank you" I reply with a small smile. Jay's face reads that he doesn't care, "You do it your way and I'll do it my way." Carlos calls Jay to check out the game he's playing.

I get annoyed because they are acting like they like it here. "Guys! Do I have to make you remember why we are here?" I ask raising my voice a little.

Timeskip to the museum alarm going off

Y/n's pov

After we heard the alarm for the museum go off, me and Ben rush to our parent's. "Why'd the alarm go off?" I ask and get a shrug in response. I roll my eyes, "I'm going to bed again." I get an okay sweetie from both parents and a nod from Ben.

I remembered something after I get to my room, 'ugh school starts tomorrow'. Don't get me wrong, I get good grades and have friends, I just hate seeing Audrey and her minions almost all day long. I also hate getting up early.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll make the next one a little longer

Chapter Three was supposed to be published today, so there is no update today sorry :(