Chapter 1

Hi my name is Caroline Lopez I am 16 years old I just moved here from California.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!
The sounds of my alarm clock kills me in the morning.
I got up and took a quick shower.
I put on a black long sleeve crop top with some white high waisted shorts and a black and red flannel around my waist. I was starting a new school today that my bestfriend Gaby told me to go to so we can be in the same school.
I put on my white converse and ran downstairs. I grabbed a piece of bacon and ran out side to my car. I picked up Gaby and we left To school. When I got to school I got my schedule and Gaby and i went to our lockers. As I was walking I noticed cute boy with dirty blonde hair with a quiff on his head.

Gaby: I noticed you were staring at matthew Espinosa.

"Matthew Espinosa that's his name"
Caroline: yeah he is kinda cute.
Gaby: we'll be careful
Caroline: what do you
Gaby: he is the schools bad boy he hooks up with one girl one day and the next day leaves her heart broken alone.
Note to self, stay away form matthew Espinosa no matter how hot he is!

When I got to class I noticed I was in the same class as matthew.
Every boy started whistling and winking at me but I just ignored them.

Teacher: hello class I would like to introduce you to our new student Caroline. Caroline would you like to say something to the class.

Caroline: hi my name is Caroline but call me Carol and I don't want to be here
----------------
Stole that part
From another
Book.
-----------------

Teacher: you can go sit next to matthew right over there

"Sitting next to matthew for the whole year! This is going to be a long year!

Matthew: hey my name is matthew and you are?
Caroline: Caroline but you can call me Carol
Matthew: Carol huh? We'll see you around school.

Teacher: ok class you will have a partner assiment and I will be pairing you guys up.

"PLZ don't be matthew please don't be matthew!!

Teacher: Caroline you will be with matthew.

"Shit!"

Matthew: come over my house so we can work on the project later ok.
He said smirking

"I wish I could smack that smirk off his little cute face"
"No Caroline you can't fall for this little shit he will do bad things to you"

Caroline: ok

----------------------------------------------

___________________________

___________________________💚

----------------------------------------------
Ok so this is my first chapter I was think I could make my chapters short but update a lot.
Follow me on Twitter
@Mattsstarbucks_
So what do you guys think will happen at matts house??
Maybe I could make like a matts pov on one of the chapter or maybe on the 2nd chapter? Comment what you think? Remember follow me on Twitter so see when I will be updating
@Mattsstarbucks_