Chapter 5

I walked into class and waited by the teachers desk so she can find me a place to sit.

Teacher: ok Caroline I you will be sitting next to matthew right in the back

Caroline: oh my gosh why him!?

Teacher: ok ms. Lopez it's already your first day at this school and your are giving attitude. You will respect me because I am your teacher!

Caroline: whatever (rolling your eyes)

I took my seat next to matthew and after the 2 seconds of me sitting there I already felt anger.

Matthew: hey babe

Carol: I am not your babe don't call me that.

Matthew: a challenge aye? I like a challenge.

Carol: look espinosa I am not here to be your little whore that you make out with at school take to your house the next day and let you shove your dick in there pants ok?

MATTS POV
As Carol was telling me all this stuff about me making out with her I couldn't help but zone out of what she was telling me because she looked so hot. She was different then other girls I needed her.

Wait one sec! I am matthew Espinosa the schools player! I don't stick with one girl?
But Carol was different.
Matthew? Matthew?

CAROLS POV
Matthew? Matthew?

Matt: wait what?

Carol: class is over and try not to stare at me thru half of it again.

(Skipping to end of school)
I looked at the clock and saw that it read 4:30
"Shit I have cheer practice and 5:00"
I quickly got dressed got my bag and drove to cheer practice.
(Cheer practice is at school)
(You are the cheer captain)
When I got there I saw that the football team was practicing but one of them looked very familiar and guess who is was... Matt

He kept scanning my body up and down because I was in my sports bra and shorts I just shrugged it off and started with our cheer routine.
I kept thinking of how hot matt looked in his football uniform.

I don't know why but I think I am falling for the schools bad boy.

Gaby: hey Carol I saw you staring at matt over there

Carol: yeah I know I just can't help it he looks so hot in his Football jersey.

Gaby: do you like him?

Carol: I can't believe I am saying this but I do like matt.

Gaby USUEJW I SHIP U GUYS😘😍😘

Carol: thanks, but I don't think that's going to happen.

After cheer practice matt came up to me all sweating from his practice

Matt: Carol I know his is unexpected but I think I like you I know we haven't spent a lot of time together and all and you also just moved here but you aren't like any other girl I thought of I played a babe boy part you might like me but you don't like bad boys and I totally get that. I know I know you might say no but...

...........................................................................

...........................................................................

Will you be my girlfriend????

...........................................................................

Ok so I know I haven't been updating lately but I have been caught up in a lot of stuff because of the holidays and my b day but I will try and up date more

Follow me on Twitter @mattsstarbucks_