Chapter 2

When I got out of school i drove home and waited for matt to call me so I can come over.
I was laying down on my bed watching Netflix when my phone starts to ring.
Carol: hello?
Matthew: hey Carol its matt come over I will send u my address so we can study. You can't see me but if you could I would be smirking .
Carol: what ever matthew I will come over now bye!
Matt: bye babe.

"Did matthew just call me babe?"
"Wtf I don't even like him! Well maybe I do just a little bit. No he is going to do bad things to you like Gaby said!

Matthew had just texted me his address and I noticed something very odd. The address to his house was right next to mine and his balcony was right I front of mine!
"Oh god!"

I knocked on Matthews door.
I waited there for about five mintues when he finally decided to open the door.

Matt:hey Carol
Carol: hi matt
Matt: let's go upstairs so we can work on our project.

When we got upstairs this giant dog ran up to me and tackled me.
Matt: oh sorry Carol this is my dog burnie he really likes people.
Carol:haha I can tell.
"As we were reading something off a website I noticed matt put his arm around me.
Carol: matt why is your arm around me?
Matt: because we are bestfriends
Carol: slow your roll espinosa who told you we were even friends?
Matt: oh I am sorry I just assumed we were friends already.
Carol:whatever
Matt:can we just makeout and study latter?
Carol: you are a jerk i met u today and I already know you are a jerk!
Matt: what do you mean love?
Carol: my BFF Gaby told me you were the schools biggest player and that you would hook up with everybody.
Matt: yup that's me!
Carol: and your happy about that? That's so wrong matthew!
Matt: just call me matt
Carol: ok "matt" I am out of here
Matt: fine I don't even care
Carol: ok I am out then

Matts pov
When Carol and I got into that fight I have to say, she looked really hot. All the girl I have hooked up with don't look as good as her she was so beautiful!
"Matt what are you doing you don't fall for one girl your matthew Espinosa!"
"I know but Carol is different"
No matter what happened between us I was going to find a way to make her mine! I won't let nothing get in my way until I can finally call her mine.

___________________________

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

___________________________
Ok so this was the 2nd chapter I know it sucks but whatever.
Make sure to follow me on Twitter
@Mattsstarbucks_ to see when I update
What do you think is going to happen next chapter?
Leave a comment!!
Love you guys😘
Twitter: @mattsstarbucks_