No Regrets - 7

As I arrived home, Kozi just hugged me tightly. Then I felt tears dropping on my back.

"Why?"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Sorry for hurting you all those years."

I was clueless. I don't know why Kozi is asking for my forgiveness that time.

"I'm really sorry," she said and lost her strenght, she let herself down.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I saw your pictures with Finn."

I don't know what to say. I don't know how to react. I just kept my mouth shut.

"Never did I imagine that while I was hurting, you are more hurt than me. Never did I imagine that you feel more hurt than me. I'm sorry," she said and cried.

"Don't be sorry. I was happy with all those years because of those pictures."

"If you want to punish me, for hurting you, then do it, please forgive me."

"I don't regret anything that happened. I don't regret being hurt. I don't regret loving him. I don't regret taking those pictures with him. Please don't be so sorry."

"Why are you so nice despite what I've done to you?"

"You did nothing to me. I only loved someone who loved someone else. It's never your fault. It's never your fault that Finn fell in love with you."

Kozi hugged and thanked me for being so understanding.

"I will always understand you. I don't want you to be hurt the way I don't want to be hurt. Keep that in your mind. If Finn loves you, I cannot do anything about it."

Then Finn suddenly appeared in my house.

"Grashen, why do you have to hurt Kozi that way?"

"She's not hurting me," explained Kozi.

"Then why are you crying?"

"How did you know I'm here?"

"Limann told me."

"What did you just say?"

"Like what I said, Limann told me."

"Kozi, let's go back to Philippines."

"I can't."

Finn is supposed to force Kozi but then Limann just came in.

"Finn, let her come with you voluntarily. We talked about that earlier."

Finn cannot force Kozi to follow him.

"Limann, why do you have to do this?"I asked Limann.

"Eomma..."

"Eomma?" Finn wondering why he's calling me eomma.

Then Mi Kyung also arrived.

"Oppa," he called Limann.

"Oppa? Did I not tell you to call me Ahjussi?"

"Oah!" shocked to see what's going on.

"Ahjumma," she then called me.

"Yes, eomma," Limann told Finn. "Fo you know who she is?" referring to Mi Kyung.

"Ahjussi," Mi Kyung suddenly called Limann.

Silence covered them.

"Didn't you ever think that Kozi is like your daughter?" Limann asked Finn.

Finn was speechless. He stopped. He slowly went outside without a word.

Limann followed him. Mi Kyung followed Limann.