The Untold and The Accident 11

I was shocked to see all my things back then.

Lia told me it was never opened after I left but it has no dust at all. Everything was taken care and all are fixed.

It feels so good to look at my old pictures so I decided to stay there. I locked the door and used only my lamp. 

But then, I received a call from Limann, so I have to go home. I locked the door. And went home.

My nanny is sick. I rushed her to the hospital.

I called back Limann.

"Ne eomma."

"Why did she not call me, and why you instead?"

"Eomma, just let it, but maybe she's closer to me."

"Stop that that's not a good joke, she been at home for how many years yet she cannot ask help from you, what if you didn't receive her call and something bad happened to her?"

"Eomma, is everything okay now?"

"Don't worry, she's in good condition now."

"Then, tell her to memorize your cell phone number when she wakes up."

We laughed together.

"Okay, eomma, take care and goodnight."

"Likewise...Goodnight."

In the morning, I went to school so early.

I went to my old room. I remembered that I was not able to switch off the lamp. But as I entered, it's off.

I tried to convince myself that I might just forget it.

Then as I continue to walk inside my room, I notice foot sounds coming into my room. I immediately locked the door.

Then I heard, the sound of feet stopped at the door. Then I can hear the key opening it. I hid before it wan opened.

But I can't see that someone who holds the key.  I waited for almost 15 minutes before that someone went out.

I did not know what he/she did there. My feet got cramps. I felt like I can't move my feet but I have to.

Having a hard time walking, I saw Finn's old office which is just beside my office. I stopped. Then he suddenly appear.

"Do you need anything?"

"No, just go on to what you're doing," then I proceeded.

Good that my feet are no longer hurting so I was able to go to my office.

As I am seated on my swiveling chair, I was thinking who came at my old office, and why he/she has the key, when a student suddenly knocked the door.

"Good morning, ma'am!"

"Good morning too. What made you decide to come here?"

"I don't like my Science Teacher, he gives a lot of homeworks and assignments."

"Why don't you talk about that with him?"

"Because he don't like us, so we can't."

"So are you thinking I like you, that's why you came here?"

She nodded.

"What if I too don't like you?"

"I hope you like us. Because they said you are kind."

"Really? Have you heard that before?"

"Yes."

"To whom did you hear about that?"