CHAPTER FOUR

LUCRECIA

i don't know what i'm doing. what's wrong with me? i thought as i turned over to look at the blonde walking next to me. it was dark out now.

these other guys would never bring a living person home. you know why? because that's crazy.

right now, they thinks she's just another one of us. an addition to the family.

but they would think i was insane, if they could think.

why do i have to be so weird?

what am i doing?

i took the shocked and scared blonde into the airport, through the metal detector guy again and took her to my airplane.

i let her walk in front of me, but i still opened the door for her.

she was crying when she turned to me.

"home." i mumbled to her.

she climbed into the nearest seat, leaning against the window and crying.

all i did was look at her before walking further into the airplane i called home.

i pulled out the snow globe i got early at the store and set it down before turning, and walking back to irina.

i decided to sit in the seat across from her.

i fixed my hair a bit, totally trying to impress this girl who was probably straight, and terrified of me.

i turned and looked at her, not liking that she was still sobbing.

i mumbled out a "not eat." before pointing to my teeth and shaking my head, this made her let out a sob and turn her head to look out of the window.

i added on a "keep you safe." making her turn to look at me again.

i got up to move closer to her, but that freaked her out and i felt bad, so i walked off.

IRINA

once i saw the corpse leave the airplane, i hurried to look out of the window.

i let out a loud sigh when i saw her with other corpses, making me sit back in the seat and sob.

LUCRECIA

alright. maybe i could've thought this through a little more, but i can tell when a girl needs her space.

there's a lot of ways to get to know a person; eating her dead boyfriend's brains is.. one of the more unorthodox methods but...