Chapter 19 a new journey

You are at the warp pad above stevens house saying good bye to Spinel.

Y/N: Well i guess this is it.

Spinel: Yea i know listen Y/N thanks for letting me stay with you at your apartment i really appreciate it.

Y/N: i just wish you stay longer.

Spinel: Dont worry ill come visit you again soon and we can do more fun stuff.

Y/N: Ok cool well cya

Spinel: Wait Y/N your jacket.

Y/N: You can keep it Spinel i have plenty other jackets and besides you can use it to think about me in homeworld.

Spinel: thanks Y/N

Spinel pulls you into a hug and then  you share a kiss on the lips.

Spinel: I Love you Y/N

Y/N: I love you too

She warps back to homeworld and you walk out and steven was there.

Steven: She left?

Y/N: Yea she did.

Steven: U missed her already huh.

Y/N: What no i well maybe a lil bit.

Steven: Dont worry she'll come back to see you again.

Y/N: Im going to go cruise on my motorcycle wanna hang out Friday and play Smash bros?

Steven: Ill think about it im actually thinking about opening a school in Litte homeworld for gems.

Y/N: Oh that sounds cool man well i gotta go see ya man.

You went on your motorcycle and you left beach city and you decided to go to the dojo.

At the dojo

You unlock the doors and went inside and you had thoughts about running the dojo by yourself ever since Sensei Y/S left for his wife emergency.

Y/N: *in mind* You know what i think i should take over the dojo until Sensei Y/S comes back and teach the students to advance until they can kick ass.

Back at homeworld

Spinel was in blue diamonds room and Spinel was thinking about you.

Blue diamond: Hey Spinel r u ok?

Spinel: Oh im fine blue im just thinking about Y/N.

Blue diamond: Do u miss him?

Spinel: Well Yea i do ever since we met we fought then he took me into his home and we had fun, of course there were bad people but he protects and defends me if i was in trouble.

Blue diamond: Wow Spinel you're really open about him.

Spinel: He's better than pink that's for sure and you should seen him fight he's really good.

Blue diamond: Well that's great to hear about him.

Spinel: Well im going to my room bye blue ill see u later.

She walks out of blue diamonds room and she got into her room and she took off your jacket and hangs it up on the wall.

Spinel: There Perfect ill be back soon Y/N.

A few days later at the dojo
You were about to begin the class but everyone is still confused about wheres Sensei Y/S.

Student#1: Hey Y/N wheres Sensei Y/S at?

Student#2: Yea is he still not coming?

Y/N:  Look Everyone i may not be Sensei Y/S but ill try to be the best damn instructor until he returns you will learn how to be winners instead of losers is everyone ready.

Everybody nods theirs heads.

Y/N: Ok side kick YAH.

The End

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone I finally think of an ending for this story this took me a while but got it done. Thank you everyone for reading this story and the Sequel is out now if you want to check it out. Also make sure to join my discord to hang and updates.

Anyways see y'all in the next story.