At times

And then I looked back & found you hiding behind all these stupid thoughts of mine, a lil' bit of relief & joy, not in others company, neither waiting for someone to talk to you, nor by going outside for few time but in those very 2 3 songs, which were long forgotten with all those hidden feelings & words you hide inside of you, wanting to burst out. Sometimes the places where happiness is so obvious to find, your friends with whom you spend most of your time, weekends with loved ones, also at home listening to music, watching shows, somehow on the contrary, they did not make you feel the same at times. There's always a void, which could only be fulfilled by going somewhere, maybe by spending time with someone, & who knows if they really do exists; even if it does, will this void in your mind could ever be fulfilled or not?

 There's always a void, which could only be fulfilled by going somewhere, maybe by spending time with someone, & who knows if they really do exists; even if it does, will this void in your mind could ever be fulfilled or not?

I guess I'll keep looking forward to this 'cause at times, that part of me really want to find it out, so that i could laugh more often, feel things differently & love the worst part of people I care about.