Jayy Von Imagine

Jayy fell in love with you. It was your anniversary tonight. You put on your best clothes you could find. Driving to his house, you find a stuffed bear in your passenger seat. You smiled to yourself and finally got to his house. Picking up the bear, you got out of the car and walked up to his house. You could smell the roses all over as soon as opening the door. "Jayy?" You yelled. As soon as you spoke he poked his head out of a room down the hallway. "Y/n!" You blushed and smiled at how excited he was. "Ill be out in a minute!" He yelled closing the door. You sat down on his couch and smelt in the roses, your favorite.  "Y/n! You can come in now!" You got up and walked to the room. You were surprised to see him in nothing but his underwear. "I love you y/n. And i don't know about you but all I want is you happy and I want to be the one making you happy." You couldn't wait any longer. You grabbed his face and kissed him pationatley. This would be the first time you guys would do it. Tangling your hands in his hair, Jayy started to take your clothes off. You were down to your underwear when you heard a scream coming from the doorway. It was Dahvie. Dahvie thought all this was for him. "YOU BITCH!" Dahvie slapped you to the floor. Your dead. Jayy & Dahvie fucked on your dead body.