𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"Abandon hotel?" I cocked an eyebrow, eyes focus on the silent road.

"Yeah, you guys remember when we filmed for our song I Need U? years ago" Yoongi who sat between Namjoon and Hoseok looks at his fellow members, they all nod in sync, "Yeah why?" asked Jungkook at the back. 

"While we where in a break, I decided to walk around the forest then I ended up in a abandoned hotel" Yoongi shrugs, closing his eyes afterwards. 

"So we're staying their hyung?" asked a quiet Beomgyu feeling awkward, "I guess so." he responds still closed. 

The rest of the drive continued with a bunch of talks and joking around the back, While us three where quiet. 

"So.." Jin speaks breaking the silence 

"Do you have any food?" he asked slowly feeling embrass, I chuckled "I do, just grab hmm a garanola bar" Jin nods bending down on his sitting positon, unzipping the bag grabbing a garanola bar.

"Do you want some Tae?" Jin looks at Taehyung who's been quiet all the time, staring at the road. "No thnaks" he answered declining his hyungs request 

"If you say so." Jin peels off the side of it, taking a bite. "Thanks Y/N" he smiled his lips forming into a heart shape "Your welcome"

"May I ask a question?" Jin nods still eating, "Why do you seem to have tattos?"

Taehyung butts in "Why bother asking about it huh?" I grip on the steering wheel hard. "I-I was just c-curious." I bit my lower lip, looking at my side I could see Taehyung rolled his eyes, 

Jin smacks the back of his heads "Don't mind him, again Im sorry for his behaviour and to answer your question where on our photoshoot for our album"

"You mean  the album Map of the Soul 7 am I correct?" he nods,

 I forgot I did also notice another tattoo on Taehyungs face under his eye the other one was on his neck it was black and they look like veins. 

"Are we their yet?" ask a sleepy person none other than Yoongi. "I don't actua--"

 Taehyung cuts him off and said "Hyung she dosen't know the location, why don't you drive instead of her?" he's clearly annoyed. I on the other hand stayed silent.

Jin again smack Taehyung making him groan,

 Yoongi answered "Fyi I can't because Im short and Im too lazy to drive" Yoongi lazily said putting his right arm over his eyes. 

"But Jimin hyung is more shorter than you, so that means you can still drive" Jungkook said not caring at the person beside him sending daggers at him. 

"Hey! I heard that! who are you even calling a shortie huh?" Jimin huffs looking at him like he was about to attack him. 

"You of course who esle? you're the smallest member" Jungkook fires back, smirking at a angry Jimin.

"You--" Jimin was about to attack him when my brother and Hoseok held him "Bitch watch me" Jimin whose face is all red, instead Jungkook only laughed at his hyung giggling like a child.

I look at them bickering at the back as I let out a light chuckle. "Ey ey stop with your childish act" Namjoon scolds them, then they stop.

I stopped the car and said "We should take a sleep I'll just look over for you all"

"Its probably 2 or 1 o'clock already" Hoseok added "We'll probably arrive at the hotel maybe 5 or 6 in the morning"

"Theirs a few blankets I think its 4 or 3 so I suggest you should all share" I looked at my brother, he nods handing out each of the blankets. I unlocked the car grabbing a axe beneath me hopping out not waiting for them to speak. "