𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"Shit nooo!" I yelled when the cabinet from the outside opens.

I quickly slide across the floor and crawled in front of it. A walker almost crawled inside of where I'm hiding but luckily I manage to kick it's nasty hands off it and quickly shut the cabinet door and leaned against it as both of my hands holds on the inside rails.

How the? Don't tell me these walkers are smart too or did they just sensed that I'm here?

All I need to do now is just hold this rail handles as long as I can and not let go of it. Goddammit, why am I lowkey unlucky at this moment? The cabinet continues to shake while the walkers from the outside continued to open and bug it.

With two hands holding from the rail handles I let go of the other and grab my gun in front of me that was lying on the dirty floor and then I put my gun in between my upper thighs and use my free hand to reload it.

"Okay the numbers of walkers will not matter for now I'll just have to kill a few of them."

I grip my hand on the guns handle before taking a deep breath. Why am I suddenly nervous?

I shook the feeling off and prepared myself before attacking them. I opened the door but not too wide and quickly shot the walkers that were close to me while the others from the front came to the back as well.

I continued shooting them even though I was outnumbered, I shot a female walker that was running straight to me, and when I was about to shoot another when no bullets came out.

My eyes widened and look in front of me to be attacked by another walker, it started pulling my arm that made half of my body jolt outside, and soon another walker came and this time it grabs me by the hair.

I screamed bloody horror as I fight back. I kicked the walker's face using my foot, the one that was grabbing my arm and then I slap the other walker's hands off my hair before whacking it with my gun hard in the nose while blood spat outs right in my face.

I quickly crawled back inside the cabinet when more walkers came crawling and running towards me.

I leaned against the cabinet door and held tight on the rails as the door keeps shaking rapidly than before. I just hope this won't break.

Taehyung's POV

"Are you sure hyung?" Beomgyu asks while he watched the walkers enter the shop.

I nod before thinking of something, I'm not entirely sure if she's in there but my gut feeling said so. If my gut feeling is right, then Y/N must be in there hiding. I look around the corner and examined each, cars, buses, trucks, and vehicles around us.

I know we're in an apocalypse right now and I know these vehicles might be some sort of out of gas or broken to be exact and some might not have their own keys anymore but nothings bad if I should try right? Now I just need to find a perfect vehicle to drive it.

I'm not going to use a car of course. It's either a truck or a bus that I will be using and my plan is to what? My plan is that I'm going to run over does fucking walker's.

"Hey, Beomgyu," I called him.

He removes his gaze from the shop and looks at me waiting for me to speak.

"See those vehicles around us? Help me find a perfect and not slightly damage the bus."

"What for?" He asked.

I pulled him by the shirt as I began scanning every bus here. "You'll see."

- - - - -