𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"Aren't you tired of carrying me?" its been over 30 minutes since Taehyung has been carrying me on his back while walking non-stop I can't even see his face properly to see if he's tired or not. "Im not tired" he responded back "Besides your light as a feather" I didn't know why I blushed at his statement.

"So tell me" Taehyung says

"Tell you what?" I raise my eyebrows

"You're family" he blurted out

"They're gone.." I said my tone sharp.

"What?" he ask

"They're gone" I repeated my voice turning sad. "I mean dad is I don't know where he went and..I killed our mom" I stated the last words as my voice cracks.

"W--" I cut him off

"But its not what you think it is! when me and Beomgyu arrived home we just I mean I saw mom already got infected"

"How did she get infected? did you even check if she had bite marks?" thats a nice question and no why didn't I check it in the first place? so dumb of me I guess I was too focus on mom being infected. "No I didn't check it but Im sure moms body was perfect that time" I shrug

"Now its my time to ask you" Taehyung clearly ignored and change the subject when I ask him why he hates me. He gulped "What?"

"You ignored my question and you didn't answer me, why do you hate me?" 

Taehyungs huffs in annoyance before slowing down his pace as he focus ahead watching the others from his distance. "Thats just my persona?"

"Persona my ass you know Im not satisfied with your answer" I rolled my eyes at him its not just his persona I know theres more than that.

"When I first met you I really don't trust you at first, thinking that your some saseng or what then you sometimes get on my nevers "

I hummed listning intently "Go on continue" I said

"I get annoyed when I see your face and you kinda remind of someone so lets say you reach my bad side like the other me" 

"Oh you mentioned that I remind you of someone right? Who is it?" I ask my curiousity getting into me. "None of your business to know that" he said bluntly. "But your clearly opening up to me, you can just tell I--"

He cuts me off  "Listen Y/N that dosen't mean if I open up to you that dosen't make me tell you all about me and other details" I sense that he was getting a bit angry so without thinking I let go of his neck along with his waist jumping off his back almost making him fall back. I didn't wait for his answer nor look at him rushing off walking beside Jungkook.

I didn't know what came into me I just really got upset with him being blunt. "Hey Y/N whats wrong? want me to carry you?" I shake my head smiling at him "Ah no need too " I hit his arm playfully. "Whats wrong though? its literally all written in your face" he chuckles. "Taehyung" I simply replied.

Jungkook looks at me "Tae? why? did he do something to you?" I shook my head "Forget it" I said as I purse my lips my tone clearly upset. "Well I can see your upset" Jungkook crosses his arms looking at my side. "What?" I chuckled "Nothing" he laughs.

"Yah Y/--" I quickly pulled Jungkooks wrist pulling him along with me walking ahead beside Jin. I didn't want to talk to Taehyung for awhile. "Hi Y/N" Jin gave me his heart shape smile "Hey" I smiled back at him.

"Hyung when are we arriving at the pharmacy?" Jungkook ask the older one. "I don't know besides this walk will take long, hey Joon!" Namjoon turns his head to the side with his eyebrow raise "Yes?"