chapter 2: Truth or dare, kiss or swear

The game began with a simple rock paper scissors game to see who would go first. Sato was the champion of the rock paper scissors game so he got to go first. "Ok hmm.." "Koda! Truth or dare, kiss or swear". Koda continued" oh- uh- Truth?" he said hesitant." ok is it true that during final exams you were afraid to talk to bugs-" everyone giggled except Tokoyami and Koda."Well bugs are scary!"."a-anyway..uh Izuku truth or dare kiss or swear". Izuku began "kiss". "Alright kiss Kiri on the cheek!" (( disclaimer I don't ship Izuku and Kiri)) Todoroki looked in jealousy. Izuku kissed Kiri on the cheek. "Alright Shouji truth or dare kiss or swear". Shouji hesitated a little bit "I'll go with Kiss why not". Izuku screamed in excitement. "Kiss Tokoyami on the lips!". All the girls screamed in excitement. Tokoyami began to get up, "Alright done playing this game". Shouji pulled him down on his lap. "I didn't get my kiss yet though". Tokoyami blushed as he looked at Mezo in disbelief. Shouji leaned in closer to tokoyami and softly kissed his lips. Tokoyami blushed but kissed back with no hesitations. Shouji carried Tokoyami out of the room still kissing him as he walked to Tokoyami's dorm room. Everyone looked in disbelief on what the hell just had happened. Shouji continued to kiss his crush passionately as the blushing bird kissed back. Shouji eventually was tired of just his lips and licked Tokoyami's lips asking for an entrance into his mouth. Tokoyami granted Shouji's request as Shouji entered his tongue into Tokoyami's mouth. After exploring Tokoyami's mouth for over 10 minutes he finally broke the kiss as they both were gasping for air. "I'm not quite satisfied with you yet Fumikage". Tokoyami looked at him and blushed deeply for he knew what Mezo's sexual interpretations were.